the Rift

[OPEN] Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver

Atka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: jt0ttw.png]

Pink skinned nose dropped from the cold air, bright eyes wandering toward the source of cold toes patting the ground. An elegant black and white mare paced toward me, a light spring in her step. She paused a few steps away from me and I dropped my crowned face in greetings, a warm smile and sparkling eyes replacing the bland stare. The mare was covered in a salty scent, almost as she lived on the ocean, though it wasn't intense enough for the actual sands to be her home.

Fuzzy ears cocked forward, full attention on the contrasting colored mare as she spoke. "Good afternoon sir," her mood was so light, it made me almost wonder if she was still very young. "Hello young lady." My thick black tail bobbed up and down at the base, the ends; twisted and knotted, tickled at my hawks. This mare was the first I had come across yet to not be cloaked with massive wings, or carrying a twisted bone over her 'brow.

Kahlua, the name stitched itself into my brain. Her next words, though flattering, threw me off. She definitely was young, but hopefully not as young as my mind told me she was. This female could easily be my daughter, or granddaughter at that. Instead of acting taken by her nonchalant flirting, I gave a soft laugh, tucking my face back in toward my chest rather than extended out any longer. "Thank you, Kahlua. " I drew in a deep breath, the cold air waking my lungs up by the touch.

"What are you doing out in this frost, sweetheart?" As I spoke, I swung my hind end to the left in order to face the mare. The three molars that had been tied into my thick mane when I was younger clinked together. Another cold breeze licked the frozen earth, sending the thin powder of continuing snow fall to scatter away from its false home.

Tagged: @[Kahlua]
[Ooc: Oh derp, sorry. The day before Dead Magic I guess. :D]
"blah blah blah." think think think

Messages In This Thread
Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-21-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-22-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-23-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-23-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-24-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-24-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-25-2013, 03:03 PM