the Rift

[OPEN] Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver

Atka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: jt0ttw.png]

The whimsical laugher that expelled from the mare made me smile, drawing my face back toward my chest once more. Her bright eyes danced with the sweet tone. Drawing in yet another calm breath, I let my ears rotate around, attempting to find anything that may be of interest. Eventually, Kahlua responded to my question, claiming that she was not certain as to why she was out here. Her dainty black body stood out against the starch white premises. Another light hearted laugh escaped her pink mouth.

I tilted my skull to the left, the massive rack of mismatch antlers gliding through the air without a complaint. I continued to listen as the young female explained that she was from the World's Edge, a land I had yet to either hear of or see for myself. Blue optics danced with curiosity. Perhaps this World's Edge was near the ocean? That would explain the soft sea salted scent that followed my new acquaintance. "I am as well. Though, I am residing in the Windtossed Foothills. Gorgeous land, even if everything is cloaked in snow right now. Perhaps we could explore together some time." I grinned at her happily.

The mare reached out, her slender neck pushing her face toward my chest. The warm air expelled from her nostrils felt rather nice against my cold body. It was after that when she asked if she was interrupted, referring to myself as a "scholar." I laughed, the warm smile dancing in my bright eyes. "No sweetheart, you haven't interrupted a thing. And I would much rather it be green than white right now. It will be green once more soon enough though. Each season must have their turn." After my words fell to young ears, I reached out to blow a warm gust of air toward her face, chuckling afterword. "You are just, tiny." I playfully teased, hopefully getting a good reaction out of the insult.

Tagged: @[Kahlua]
"blah blah blah." think think think

Messages In This Thread
Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-21-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-22-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-23-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-23-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-24-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-24-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-25-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 08:49 PM