the Rift

[OPEN] Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver

Atka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: jt0ttw.png]

She froze, her face falling from a bright excitement to complete, utter confusion. This must have hit her just as it had hit me, like a solid wall. Neither of us expected the other's action in turn. I felt my heart sink a little; accusing the young mare to something she may have not even been doing intentionally. I swallowed my shame with a dry throat. Instead of being upset about my accusations, she simply smiled, referring to me as "friend." I allowed myself a breath of relief.

I listened to her soft spoken words intently, bright eyes almost too ashamed to look her in the eye. Rather than that task, they watched the world freeze around us, every where but her face. She then paused, another laugh rolling from her body in a curious way. I finally glanced up to her eyes, my straight mouth twitching into a smile. True, I hadn't even introduced myself. Grandpa? That was uncalled for. But, she is young.

"It's Atka, darling. I apologize profusely." My face dropped in shame. I really did hate making others feel anything other than happy. It was such a painful experience for me. "For lack of words: my mind was in the gutter." I sighed, looking back up - or down really, to the youngster.

Tagged: @[Kahlua]
"blah blah blah." think think think

Messages In This Thread
Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-21-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-22-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-23-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-23-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-24-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-24-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-25-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 08:49 PM