the Rift

[OPEN] Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

OOC| Sorry for the delay just for this odd little post, finals and all.

Is he a little more upset about this than I think he should be? Maybe. But I don't know. I'm not a big face reader. Is he looking away from me and acting weird? This is just getting strange now. Do I care? Not really. Has awkward ever fazed me? Hardly. Still. Maybe my time has come and gone in this moment. Maybe I need to find my way back home and get more connected with my homeland. Wandering was great- I think it's time for a little shelter from the cold.
Kahlua shook her body. The snow was unrelenting. Atka, he said. She liked it. His apology fell on uncaring ears. In her mind, there was little to apologize for. To each their own. She was overbearing, she knew it. Better to lay it on thick and be remembered then give to little and be forgotten. Maybe. She still hadn't gotten the science quite right. “Didn't I tell you not to worry, Atka, my friend?” She chided playfully. The time was always right for a little fun and games. Right? “I think my welcome is worn, no? But keep your eyes open, my friend. Perhaps we will meet again at the doors of the Foothills.” A quick blast of air exited from her nostrils. A silent laugh of sorts. “I'll come much quieter than I proposed earlier; I aim to please you, sir. Or perhaps I won't come at all. We will see.” A bow of her head and a bought of laughter were the mare's final actions before she broke straight into a canter and ran by him. Their meeting had been a bright spot in her day, but all such things must come to an end. The snow splashing up around her hooves, she cantered off towards the horizon. She had no idea where she was going. She hoped it was home.

@[Atka]
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-21-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-22-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-23-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-23-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-24-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-24-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-25-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-29-2013, 07:53 PM