Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Valentine

I think they found another cure
For broken hearts and feeling insecure
You'd be surprised what I endure
What makes you feel so self-assured

In the world of Helovia, there was one place that a Artisan was on this day: at home with his family. Aiko played carefully with her father, watching as he moved almost to quickly for her to attain, and he just giggled at how she tried to follow him. They were playing a sort of tag game. He would move a direction, then she would follow. He was trying to improve her coordination and her walking skills, as she was not quick old enough to get it, and he thought this would help, but it looked so far as to not. They did this for a time, but Valentine was almost giving up. Aiko was probably still too young for this, for she acted like it was hard for her to do, and he wanted to stop because he didn't want her to get tired or hurt herself trying.

Just as he was about to say something, Aiko's body rippled in a way that he hadn't seen before. She was less clumsy, and she was quicker. She was starting to get it. He continued to move, back and forth, back and forth, and she follow in a fluid motion, becoming quicker with each step. Soon he sped it up, and she followed, moving with a speed he had yet to see in her. Faster and faster he went, criss crossing his legs as if he was dancing, and that was when Aiko lost her footing. She couldn't keep up with his pace, and in trying to criss cross her own cloven hooves, she tripped and fell over on to the grains of sand below, spreading them up into the air as her small body sunk into it. He panicked, rushing over, but all she did was laugh, and the worry that had etched his face turned to relief. She was a silly foal, and he had to be glad for that. She had inherited his humor, and he smiled at her, nudging her to get up.

Suddenly his mind went back to a mission he needed to do; talk to his Sultana. Kri had been lucky enough to greet him once he had arrived home, but now that he was back and had heard the news from Lace of the tragedies of the World's Edge, he knew he needed to report them to her. Though the Sinbird was also a Sultana, he did not know her on a personal level, and he felt better talking to Kri about it. He had and would be on the look out for her, but for now, he would sit with his family, staring at the snow that clouded the borders of their desert home.

Speaking here

Notes; So, whenever they are done talking about what information Val has for her, I can set it up for the SWP :3
Words;
Tag; @[Kri]

[Image: a8d49f97-8e78-4919-b673-c22415c72cc9_zps8de2e1ec.jpg]
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
News of the Beloved (Kri) - by Valentine - 06-21-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: News of the Beloved (Kri) - by Kri - 06-27-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: News of the Beloved (Kri) - by Valentine - 06-28-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: News of the Beloved (Kri) - by Kri - 07-07-2013, 04:30 PM