the Rift

[OPEN] What may lurk in shadow.

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

onni.</style>image by safetylast @ flickr.com</style>

Words were powerful things, Onni realizes. Even as her lips had all but destroyed the connection between her and this Kahlua, they have also rebuilt what she thought lost. The anger disappears from the face of her company, replaced with a tentative smile. The painted girl has always been blessed with a good temperament, which makes friends relatively easy to make, though Onni could not name many close friends she held these days. She keeps herself distant from those around her as of late, or in the case of Kahlua, she even attempts to push them away. Negativity was like poison, and the healer finally understood the pain of Cera many months ago. The effects creep slowly. You hardly notice it until your view is skewed hopelessly.

The mare only hoped it was not beyond repair.

A girl filled with constant optimism and joy, now reduced to this mess of uncertainty, fear, and paranoia. The deaths of loved ones and loss of her homes plagued her constantly in this dark, unknown world. Even in the face of an element she had come to love, Onni trembles like a useless child. Her mother would scold her if she were here. Not all can have the constant bravery of Kri the Resolute, not even her daughter. Another quiet sigh escapes her lips, her ears flicking in the direction of the other paint mare while she speaks. Something in the eveness of her feminine voice soothes the nerves wound tight, but the tension remains in her spirit.

Will you stay here beside the fire until the sun returns? Onni considers it for a brief moment, before turning to view the girl with a full face of ivory again, her sky eyes gentle. "I cannot, as much as I would like," a sad smile forms on her lips as she gazes at her company, a sister of the World's Edge. "My mother will likely call a meeting about the sudden disappearance of light. She will probably have my head if I do not show up." This time, a quiet laughter rises from her chest with a genuine smile, from the soul. "The only living being I find more terrifying than the walking dead when she wants to be."

THIS WON'T END QUIETLY. </style>

Messages In This Thread
What may lurk in shadow. - by Onni - 06-21-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: What may lurk in shadow. - by Kahlua - 06-21-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: What may lurk in shadow. - by Onni - 06-22-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: What may lurk in shadow. - by Kahlua - 06-22-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: What may lurk in shadow. - by Onni - 06-23-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: What may lurk in shadow. - by Kahlua - 06-23-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: What may lurk in shadow. - by Onni - 06-23-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: What may lurk in shadow. - by Kahlua - 06-23-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: What may lurk in shadow. - by Onni - 06-28-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: What may lurk in shadow. - by Kahlua - 06-30-2013, 10:00 AM