Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah
It’s that though we learn from our mistakes we’re condemned,
To make those same mistakes
again and again.
Snow crunched under foot, and the ivory mare paused listening. The movement was still far from her, however she became nervous. It was a large animal that was moving towards her. Shivers made their way down her spine, while her orbs flickered around unable to see anything. Gentle pawing of the ground conveyed her nerves. How she hated the unknown, it was the one thing that scared her. Something that made her sit up at night and wonder about the unanswered questions of the world. What was after death? What did her future hold? Was there anything greater than the gods she already knew about? So many questions left without answers.

She had her back to the light, guessing that maybe for whoever was approaching her, her silhouette would soon become clear. She could still hear them moving, her ears now quite used to the silence of The Basin. Did friend or foe approach her? The irony of that question, yet something else that was going to remained unanswered, at least only for a while longer. The doe now remained as still as a stone, not a single mussel moved, her previous pawing was ceased. Her defensive mechanisms were on high alert.

A voice called out, one she believed she had heard before, although she could be sure. The wind blew and the scent of the Basin was mingled in his scent. Hide and seek, her favourite game as a child. "That's funny." Her silverly laugh rang out through the sunless land. "It was always my favourite game as a youngin, not that I'm playing it now." Another chuckle, she left a little safer in the presence of a herd mate. However unease still rang through her. Arah was still keeping her defence up.

She stopped speaking for a moment and actually took a few steps closer into the blackness where she believed his voice had come from. A light smile played along her lips, and her mood was instantly lifted by the company of another. She didn't have to trust this stranger to feel relieved. "My name is Arah." She spoke quietly realising that she had yet to answer his question. Arah felt like a shadow, her light coloured pelt did not make her any easier to spot. "But do tell me your name?" She could not hide the eagerness in her own voice. Someone had finally arrived to help her. Maybe this someone would be able to tell her what happened to the sun. Her magic..or rather lack of it would remain a secret. She did not like to speak of her magic with others. The petite body was still again, ears picking at the slightest sound. What was his position?

The antlered mare did not feel safe in her own home at the moment. This simple fact unsettled her so, but it was not enough to ruin the good mood she had found at finding a friend. "There is a light up ahead that I spotted before." Now that another was with her she felt brave enough to approach the only thing that shared light. "I wish to know where you are...just so we can navigate through this darkness together...without knocking into each other?" She realised that she was blabbing on. She gave him the option to conceal his whereabouts though. She knew that distrust ran through the herd and she was not well known.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
White Lace And A Black Cloak [Crowley] - by Arah - 06-22-2013, 04:44 AM
RE: White Lace And A Black Cloak [Crowley] - by Arah - 06-27-2013, 06:12 AM