the Rift

i. enter the beast

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
Mauja was not the only one beginning to feel that way. Solstice too had been moving back and forth between the Foothills and the Threshold. She did not always speak, as often times she found the new arrivals to be surrounded already. Sometimes someone from her home was there, other times they were not. This day found the gold and cream painted dove back in the Threshold. She had been doing a lot of thinking as of late. Sols had not been herself since the desruction of Isilme... or at least the Isilme that she had known. It had been home all her life. She had found love and started a family there. It had been there she lost most of her family. The slowly aging fem could only assume that her brothers and sisters had died among the shades. Aaron, her son was her only family left. Well Gossamer was like another mother, but it wasn't the same.

With these thoughts heavy on her mind, the fem arrived among the trio. Hazel eyes took in the sight as she halted. Her frame straightened as she tried to look the place she held among the Foothills. This time it seemed each of the herds would be represnted as well as races. The other painted fem, a pegasus, reminded Solstice of a fem her mother had allowed her to see just once as they left the Cliffs for the Tides. Solstice looked at her curiously, merely nodding in greeting before her eyes shifted to the stallion. He had called himself the FrostHeart.... and from that title She could only assume he was lead of the all unicorn herd. The same leader who had sent two others into the Foothills. It had been Paladin and herself who had stopped the pair from going any farther. Sure they warriors had not been the nicest... but what would you expect? A welcoming party? Trust just because you seem to mean well? No... Solstice still stood by her reaction and it would not change. She still however greeted the icy stallion with a respectful nod before her gaze shifted to the newcomer.

His look.... well it looked as if his body had seen better days. She had arrived just in time to hear the others speak as she looked at the older stallion before them. She smiled, hiding the hurting and broken heart her chest held behind a front. Softly she spoke "Hello Sir, and welcome to Helovia" Her tone may of been soft, but as she had stopped fairly close to the elderly looking stallion she hoped he would hear her. It was only then her eyes met his. The look in his eyes seemed so youthful compared to his body.... Her hazel eyes just stared, unable to break the gaze with his. There was something there that made her want to know him more....

Messages In This Thread
i. enter the beast - by Kirottu - 07-26-2012, 06:10 AM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Onni - 07-29-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Mauja - 07-30-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Solstice - 08-02-2012, 04:21 AM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Kirottu - 08-02-2012, 07:09 AM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Onni - 08-04-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Mauja - 08-05-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Solstice - 08-06-2012, 03:14 AM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Kirottu - 08-08-2012, 08:39 PM