the Rift

i. enter the beast

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
The neutral tone spoke more than just the fact he remembered her name. He clearly remembered her actions last time they met... It was also possible that the duo who had so rudely run deep into her homeland had spoken about her actions then to. Well, then again she had let Paladin do more of the talking. It had been nice to know that she was not the only one who did not trust the herd of all unicorns. To much rasism had destroyed her home. It would be over her dead body if it happened again. Finally the older stallion spoke his name. She smiled to him, the first genuine smile that had crossed her muzzle in months. Her voice a bit more confident and strong this time she spoke again "I am Solstice, as Mauja already said, of the Windtossed Foothills. It is a pleasure to meet you beast" The belle found herself stepping closer to the older stallion.

When he spoke of help and pity, Solstice was surprised. Her gaze shifted for only a moment to look and see if the other's gazes held pity in them. His voice was rough, as it was expected. From the looks of him he would be a wise old stallion. Then again he also did not seem the type to facny sitting around babysitting foals and telling stories. The image of him in her mind instead was a strong old warrior or leader. One the fem wanted to learn more from. The sharp tone in his voice had her stepping back a couple steps. However his demand to know more made her smile. At least he seemed interested in the lands he had arrived in. Her hazel eyes had yet to fully leave his as the pegasus spoke of the three herds. So each herd was represented, just as each race was. As she listened to Onni speak about each herd and the free lands among Helovia. Her son she knew had taken to going to the Endless Blue, as it reminded him of the Tides.

As Onni finished speaking she added "It is the God of the Sun.. Who has made this summer so hot." Her magic may be of his kind.... But that did not mean she had to like him. From what she had seen he was a pompus childish being who had more power over mortals than he should. Suddenly Sols turned and looked to Onni and spoke softly. "You don't happen to be related to a Kri do you?" The question had been burning in her mind since she had arrived and it was only then that she remembered the name her mother had spoken. It had been years since the name had even crossed her mind. Her mother, Amani Leila had of course lead the Cliffs herd before she had handed them over to Kri. The death of her father had taken it's toll on her mother..... Just as the seeming death of Ata had taken it's tool on Solstice. It was then she knew.... She couldn't give up now. Her gaze had returned to the stallion called Beast. The saddness in his eyes, did not match the movements of the outside body... It was those simple things that made her want to know more.

Messages In This Thread
i. enter the beast - by Kirottu - 07-26-2012, 06:10 AM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Onni - 07-29-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Mauja - 07-30-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Solstice - 08-02-2012, 04:21 AM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Kirottu - 08-02-2012, 07:09 AM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Onni - 08-04-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Mauja - 08-05-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Solstice - 08-06-2012, 03:14 AM
RE: i. enter the beast - by Kirottu - 08-08-2012, 08:39 PM