Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

V A L E N T I N E

This fantasy, this fallacy, this tumbling stone
Echoes of a city that's long overgrown,

Your heart is the only place that I call home,
I cannot be returned.

Trembling feeling that the darkness brought left a whole in the heart of the one with one on his side. The place where his crafting magic had been was empty too. The Gods had gone, taking it upon themselves to offer the world a sacrifice. Valentine was a lost soul, traveling about while his favorite females stay behind. He was an Artisan, one that had connections to Kri and those that are of other high rank. Though he had just returned, he still did not know a lot of whom gave his home land life. He would meet with them, discuss this, but it was something they all needed to know, if they had not seen it themselves. The gods were gone, and who were they to look up to now? He did not know that the God's had each had a child of their own, and that they were in charge of keeping the lands safe.

It was with a heavy heart that he moved through the sweeping desert in darkness, trying to find one that would understand. The light from the fires of the Sun God burned brightly, but still some places where covered in shadow. And there was a pegasus, collapsed on the ground, with a beautiful bird at his side. But there was another, one that he had seen before, and had even fought with. It was that big brutal with the antlers, and now he had a snake wrapped around him. How interested. He called him "My-dus" in a weird way, but he guess that if put in perfect terms meant Midas. And his own name was Gaucho? He did not know that, but now he did. Knowing both their names would save time, and he walked over to the two figures, hoping to talk to at least one, for the other sounded like he had trouble speaking properly.

"Excuse me, Midas and Gaucho. I am Valentine, an Artisan of the Throat. The Gods are gone, and with them they have taken their magic, leaving us alone in the dark, with only strange trees growing along the pathways. I watched them as they disappeared into a hole in the Thistle Meadows, but I'm not sure why this happened. Who is it that you are Midas, as I've met Gaucho once before for a battle, and do you know where Kri or Sumati are, either of you?"

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Unanswered prayers - by Midas - 06-22-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Gaucho - 06-22-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Valentine - 06-22-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Cera - 06-25-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Midas - 06-27-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Gaucho - 06-28-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Valentine - 06-28-2013, 03:29 PM