Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

V A L E N T I N E

This fantasy, this fallacy, this tumbling stone
Echoes of a city that's long overgrown,

Your heart is the only place that I call home,
I cannot be returned.

Within moments of my words sinking in, the General is on his feet, sounding orders to the ears of Gaucho and myself. A warrior's tone is taken, flowing from his maw as he tells of the Sultanas and what we should do during this time. What he said was logical, and it was what I would have done if I was in this situation. I am no warrior, and I am also not one to argue. Midas is strong, and though I know many of us are religious, including myself now, it hurts to have them gone. Within the few moments the great stag and his snake leave, leaving only myself to listen to the pegasus general. The child of his talks greatly of him, and I can tell that they have the bond of father and son. I don't doubt for a second that this child is his, no even thinking about it. I feel myself jaded, and I realize that seeing it with my own eyes was better than having no seen it. I said it with such a cold statement on my lips, for I was trying to keep myself strong, but it must have sounded wrong. I look apologetic now, and I speak before I take my leave, following his orders precisely.

"Thank you General. Before I leave, I'd like to say I'm sorry for my tone of voice. The God's leaving is no small matter, but I am trying to keep calm. I shall find everyone I can and tell them of the news. This is not something to take lightly, and we know not what this will bring upon us. May the God's last actions bless us in this time, and you yourself General Midas."

With that, I turn my grey body into the darkness, traveling on quick black hooves into the sandy night. When this ends, I don't know, but I hoped it would end quickly. The dangers lurking around us in these times might be too much for us to handle, and we might not be able to last long.

OCC: This sucks so hard, I'm sorry

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Unanswered prayers - by Midas - 06-22-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Gaucho - 06-22-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Valentine - 06-22-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Cera - 06-25-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Midas - 06-27-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Gaucho - 06-28-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: Unanswered prayers - by Valentine - 06-28-2013, 03:29 PM