the Rift

[OPEN] TURNING TABLES

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

Her voice is like a siren to his dead ears for he had become lost to some alternate reality where there was no doubt in his mind that she was the ultimate evil here amongst the darkness. His pride had been momentarily restored and though he was reluctant to admit it, he could not stay with her forever. He had been raised to look the other way when it came to her breeding, she was the reason he had suffered through so much pain.

What stayed his hand you ask?

It’s simple- lust. He was born male, born to breed, and furthermore raised to enjoy the thought of inflicting pain on those inferior to him. If she had been any more accepting, he could have killed her. But he was not born a murderer, he was born a warrior. The two are so closely related that one might mistake one for the other, but his conscious was not something he wished to battle with and so he refrained from the desire pooling at the pit of his stomach. It asked for blood and tired moans while his mind wished only to turn away and ask forgiveness of the Gods that looked down upon his weakness in the dark that shielded him an angel’s watchful eye.

You are more a monster than I Confutatis. I fought for my family while you laid yours to rest… We are not one in the same.” His eyes had narrowed to mere slits as he gazed at her, ignoring every former statement she’d ever said. This illness she possessed was not something he admired, it was something he abhorred. The way her voice melted over him like hot wax made him cringe; he did not know of what magic she referred for he had not magic of his own, therefore he had been stripped of nothing when the sun refused to shine. He did come to wonder if that meant that every living, breathing soul in Helovia had lost their magic as well which in turn made him wonder of the power they now possessed in numbers.

He shuffled away from the mare as she grew silent. There was a moment in which he contemplated her words and thought to indulge her but couldn’t. She had given him every reason to believe that she was as much a sinner as those that refused to help aid his family so long ago. She was just as much the evil that had ripped his mother and father from his unwilling grasp. She had shown him that Equines were just as unfeeling now as they were then, even with so much distance between them. Perhaps it was a trait that she could not shake, a habit that she could not kick… But overall, she was just as much to blame for what had happened in his past and the pain that wracked his quivering body made him burn with rage.

You forget that wolves are underhanded creature my love while bears are often honest, superior. You will pay for your sins Confutatis, one way or another. I will be sure of that.” His twisted smirk seemed to fall short of humorous as he gazed at her, his teeth split between two callous lips now parched and dry. He whispered his promise to her waiting ears, knowing that each tip of his tongue would guide her closer to what lie ahead. She could not resist the danger he entailed and she would be waiting for him when he again called her to his figurative bed- only this time she would be quite surprised to find it empty, albeit herself.

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
TURNING TABLES - by Déodat - 06-22-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: TURNING TABLES - by Confutatis - 06-22-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: TURNING TABLES - by Déodat - 06-24-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: TURNING TABLES - by Confutatis - 06-24-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: TURNING TABLES - by Déodat - 06-25-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: TURNING TABLES - by Confutatis - 06-25-2013, 03:39 PM