the Rift

[OPEN] !! Where Did The Party Go [Escape Thread]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I allowed my crystalline hooves to float along the ground as I headed away from the weak mare who had saved me from the odd stag. It was rather annoying be stuck with her, though. She was obviously not very strong, if it wasn't for the fact that she had those strange glowing orbs. But, I had heard stories. An eternal night seemed to have fallen - I had seen it myself, there had been a lack of light for what looked to have been a couple of days now. Or, at least it had felt to have been a few days now. And, in all honesty, I could easily best this mare in a fight. It was but no problem for me. Of course she's weak mein puppe - most are. Schwere purred in his tenor chords. His personality exactly that which got him killed. Believing he could beat everyone. I was not humble in any way. But I did know when I had a chance of losing. But you won't lose. That would be dishonorable. He retorted in my head as I slunk away into the shadows.

My yellow orbs took in the ground carefully, watching the placement of the footfalls with precision. I would not make anymore noise than was absolutely necessary in order to keep moving and break from the meadow I was in. The mare seemed to be asleep, and she had let me lurk off on my own a few times - probably afraid to say too much and in those past moments I had returned. This time, though, I would not return. I hope she has that right mind to use her magic on you. It would be an exhilarating experience for me. Unheil boomed with laughter as I shook my head in dismay and trudged forward. I didn't stop until my frame had crossed into a relatively hidden area. Even then, I only glanced around and stopped to listen to the sounds - to see if I needed to run. Content with the sounds of the night I continued onward. I would be free - tonight

362 words
Escape thread (hopefully! -shot-)
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Where Did The Party Go [Escape Thread] - by Seele - 06-22-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: !! Where Did The Party Go [Escape Thread] - by Sulwyn - 06-23-2013, 05:44 PM