the Rift

Loki || Angora

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
I totally missed the unicorn part, so I went ahead and changed that in the birth records.

If you wanted a light build like an Arabian, then choosing a draft based breed to mate with was not a good idea. The character would have to have some feathering and draft features, which is why I altered your design slightly to make sense with the bloodlines.

"Mutt with a thin, teke-like built but a large, Freisian head with large hooves and feathering (there is not a possibility of an Arabian build with those bloodlines)" So this still stands. The build would have to reflect some of the father.

You did not request eye color, so the eye color was rolled for. However, I can go ahead and make an exception this one time and allow the white eye coloration. Next time, remember to be more specific.

Dark gray and dark dark gray are the same thing. The intensity of the gray is up to you, but it would fade to dark gray.

Not only is the father a hybrid himself, but you have twins. The health rolls include any defects you want but they are STILL rolled for separately, especially in the case of hybrid fertility AND the fact that there were twins. The foal stats only ensured that you had two live foals and that none of them would roll for death as per the usual hybrid rules.

"Foal is born with a permanently clubbed hoof and blind until the Birdsong". That health stat still stands.

There is no such thing as breeding without consequences, and unfortunately, you cannot make up information about your character's appearance and coloration that is not related to what the parent's genetics include. Futhermore, since Loki is a hybrid, his genes are unstable. On top of that, there were twins involved which more often than not, one dies or they kill the mom in the process.

Messages In This Thread
Loki || Angora - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: Loki || Angora - by Angora - 06-22-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Loki || Angora - by Official - 06-23-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Loki || Angora - by Tamme - 06-23-2013, 11:37 PM