the Rift

[OPEN] Shared secrets and daisy chains [Tesande, Open]

Tesande Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

T E S A N D E

I watched poor Africa stumble over her words, picking them carefully as if they could offend me. Or otherwise pick out the parts that could get her into trouble like some rebellious youngster talking to a snooping mother, oh my, is that me?
Listening to her talk I bit my bottom lip as a smile peeled across my face and my knees buckled in with all the enthusiasm over her tale. ”He’s just a colt” With that I gasped triggering Africa to unwillingly surrender a sheepish smirk in replace of possible giggling. ”You don’t—say!” Crossing my legs in front of me I sat down and leaned towards Africa like catty girl anxious to get in the up-to-date gossip of the social circle.
My tail flopped back and forth in the sand, now you see a lot of horses use their tails for swattin’ flies and maybe letting the neighbor behind you that you’re being a flat out irritation. Not me! My tail swats them flies, it wags, looks pretty, blocks my butt from the sun, makes a good—oops! I’m getting’ off track again.

“Well, we played together for a whole afternoon... I should think I will never see him again though,”

I watched a sadness wash over my amigo once again and everything became clear to me. I furrowed my brows and sat up, I did of course wonder why she was reluctant to go after this hot young stud she’d met. I shook my head in disbelief, ”Aaawe, lass. Never say never, if ya want it bad enough you’ll find a way.” I smiled to her, of course I could give her all the sappy lectures in the world but the truth is it’s all up to her. ”Have ye thought about goin an’ talking to the boy?” I asked her more than curiously, almost naively as I wasn’t too aware of the current situation unfolding between the herds. ”What harm could that do?”

Bleck, short post is short >.<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shared secrets and daisy chains [Tesande, Open] - by Tesande - 06-26-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Shared secrets and daisy chains [Tesande, Open] - by Tesande - 06-28-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Shared secrets and daisy chains [Tesande, Open] - by Tesande - 07-01-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Shared secrets and daisy chains [Tesande, Open] - by Tesande - 07-03-2013, 05:23 PM