the Rift

home | knox

Evangeline Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"I am Knox, born of the late Sentinel and Mandrake."

"The... the late Sentinel?" She felt sick to the very pit of her stomach. Her heart felt like it had leapt from her chest and left a gaping hole. She shook her head and Tallis seemed to wilt under the news. She could hope that the Sentinel that the child spoke of was not the Sentinel she had ruled the Woodlands with, but that would be foolish. As a young filly she had come to the conclusion that hope was a foolish thing to have. Roanne and Validino and even Ruske had slowly taught her that maybe hope wasn't such a bad thing, but now it was blowing up in all of their faces. Everything was suddenly so very wrong.

The copper mare forced herself to regain her composure and settled her emerald gaze on the Sentinel's son. "I am Evangeline the Pure. I ruled the Mystic Woodlands of Isilme with your father." It seemed like it was forever ago that she'd found him wandering around in the Gateway. He'd risen so fast and had come so far. His was a friendship she had truly valued even when she thought him stupid for being blinded by lust and trying to change a mare who was racist to her very core.

"It.." Evangeline paused and cleared her throat before speaking again. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Knox. And Manhattan." She said to the retriever at his side. She became quiet then, having nothing more to say and wanting nothing more than to disappear into the woods to mourn the death of one of her closest friends.

Messages In This Thread
home | knox - by Evangeline - 07-26-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: home | knox - by Knox - 07-26-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: home | knox - by Evangeline - 07-29-2012, 06:43 AM
RE: home | knox - by Knox - 08-01-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: home | knox - by Evangeline - 08-07-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: home | knox - by Knox - 08-15-2012, 12:17 AM