[PRIVATE] When The Sun Comes Up

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

[This is taking place before Dead Magic, and is private to Mauja and Arathea please! <3]

I cannot wait for Frostfall to finally be over, for the bright skies of Birdsong to take over and the halo of sun light to shed onto the frozen grounds and melt them away. The ice and snow was so confusing, making everything look the same. This had gotten me lost, bringing me nearly all the way across Helovia to find myself in the Secret Grove. There, I had met a shaggy and lanky wolf who said she knew the king of my homeland, Mauja. On our travels over, the wolf needed food. We separated, and like clock work, I met Mauja himself. The snowy stallion and I brawled for a few minutes so I could blow off some steam. Now both bruised and tattered, I waited for the return of the canine.

The wind blew at a steady breeze, tussling my knotted mane and short forelock out of my face. I drew in a deep breath, glancing around me awkwardly. How would this all go over? The canine, Arathea, that I barely knew. For all I know she could have been lying to me just to get to Mauja. Perhaps he banned her from her herd, rather than them being split up during battle as she had informed me. The possibilities were endless on what could have actually been the case, if she had not told me the truth and nothing but the truth.

On our long, cold, boring travel here, I had tried to keep my eyes on her at all times. Stopping rarely in order to eat when my stomach began to growl and gurgle at me. This was the only times I had actually peeled my eyes off of the much too tall wolf. Her brown and tan hide against the starch white ground was easy to spot, just like I imagine my own gray and black pelt had been.

"Mauja?" I called, my raspy voice carrying easily over the quiet land. My weight shifted from all four legs to my right side, making the cuts and bruises ache miserably. I couldn't show that the pain was overwhelming, so I simply cringed, letting a sharp exhale blow from each flared nostril. Crimson eyes began flicking back and forth, watching the stillness of the surrounding frozen wasteland. Soon enough, the wolf would return to find me, and hopefully Mauja by this time.

Tagged: @[Arathea] and @[Mauja]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
When The Sun Comes Up - by Voodoo - 06-23-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: When The Sun Comes Up - by Arathea - 06-24-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: When The Sun Comes Up - by Mauja - 06-28-2013, 04:31 AM