[PRIVATE] When The Sun Comes Up

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The shaggy canine padded toward me, keeping a respectful distance as she promised. She sat a ways away from me, her cupped ears flipping toward me. Red eyes looked over the wolf, hoping that there would be no blood or the distinct scent of a battered body stuck on her. From what I could tell, I found nothing in particular, just the smell of a wet dog. I nodded at Arathea, a sense of relief washing over me as I did so. If I had just summoned Mauja and she had not shown up, I would just look dumb. How would that go? "Uhm, hello sir. Would you like to just finish your work and beat the living shit out of me?" Hopefully that wouldn't be the case.

It was only a minute or two of standing in the cold, waiting for the interruption of the silence as the draft makes his way toward us. Snow crunched and groaned in the distance, the water working its way out of the frozen flakes under sheer weight. The leopard spotted king trotted toward us, seeming almost completely unharmed from our little battle-royal. There was only a tiny, almost unnoticeable limp in his step. What did I look like? Probably like I was missing a leg because I was limping and tripping every where while I was walking. Great.

"Voodoo! Arathea!" Oh thank the Gods, they did know each other. I grinned as the snow beast approached, his gray mug reaching out to brush against my own. I hesitated, but figured this was something that my lord would like me to return the greeting. I bobbed my red nose into Mauja's gray one in turn, my attention drifting toward Arathea as the stallion greeted her as well. "Warden Wolf?" I cocked my face to the right, ears flicked forward in attention.

[Ooc: I think a lot of us are going through this stupid muse drain. :(( ]
Tagged: @[Arathea] and Mauja
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
When The Sun Comes Up - by Voodoo - 06-23-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: When The Sun Comes Up - by Arathea - 06-24-2013, 11:44 AM