[PRIVATE] When The Sun Comes Up

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

I stood silently, dark hued eyes watching the two converse. It was getting hard to follow the realistic conversation -even though it had just started- thanks to the muffled taunts and complains coming from the center of my head. Just kill the fucking mutt, and you and Mauja can skip home together like little fairies I laid my ears back, trying to hold back an amused smile that ended up splitting my red mug in two. Damn it.. if they saw me grinning wildly at absolutely nothing they would surely think I've gone completely mad.. Or would they figure that I already have? Do they even know about them? No one else seemed to, so probably not. I tucked my lips under my teeth for a moment as if I were able to tear the smile away from my body.

A moment of awkward lip-biting passed, the grin finally leaving my mouth back to the straight line that I rather preferred. The black flag that hung from my hind end lazily bobbed up and down, the end swishing back and forth along with the movement, wrapping strands of loose hair around the dark points of my legs. Arathea babbled on for what felt like forever. I caught very little of what she said; her bad grammar and tiny voice from so far down felt like she was miles away.. but, she's really not that small. She's actually quite a frightening size. Agh, how I hate wolves. My skin crawled at the thought of her following me all the way back to this frozen hell hole.

Nostrils flared, drawing in a deep breath and releasing it with a long, bored sigh. The snowy stallion dropped his face to nuzzle the canine; the hair along my spike stood up, fear striking at my very core as I watched the two subjects in front of me. Arathea's tail began wagging back and forth solidly out of happiness -I assume- but the fast motion nearly closed my air way off and my heart to stop. Mauja's bare throat... it was right there, right in front of her light colored face. My chest felt tight, but I ignored it and attempted to keep my cool.

I allowed this canine to follow me all the way back here, nearly all the way across Helovia itself, to find the spotted stallion and allow her to be completely aware of what was going on. I had let my guard down enough to completely carry my twitting brain along with us the whole trip; their voices casting their own shadows into my already absurd thought process. The fact that I had let a wolf near me was surely a step up in my fatal fears, and it would surely help me out later on in life. Perhaps she would end up not being the only wolf lurking through Helovia that was actually, helpful rather than a ruthless killer.

They probably wonder the same things about us.

Tagged: @[Arathea] and Mauja
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
When The Sun Comes Up - by Voodoo - 06-23-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: When The Sun Comes Up - by Arathea - 06-24-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: When The Sun Comes Up - by Mauja - 06-28-2013, 04:31 AM