[PRIVATE] When The Sun Comes Up

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The canine shuffled away from the wrap of the snow beast's neck, shrinking away from the two of us as she had when we had first met. My brain told me that I should feel bad, to feel some pity for the poor wolf, but instead I just watched in silence. They clacked in my skull, complaining about the whole situation to themselves. I stood away from the two as they spoke, awkwardly watching and listening, this time being able to focus and pick up what Mauja began to direct toward Arathea.

"We are, after all, tasty animals." My right ear flicked back as if I was having a muscle spasm while the left pushed forward curiously. I'm sure you guys are one suggested, poking at the side of my skull with non-existent fingers. I stared down at the shaggy dog, the thought whirling through my brain like a dust devil. "Voodoo?" As soon as he announced my name, I immediately brought my eyes back up to the larger white stallion. "Huh?" I let out an awkward, soft chuckle, looking back to Arathea. "As long as you have trust in her, I do too."

My attention came back to Mauja, my red eyes attempting to find his own bright blue ones, full of questioning. My tail flicked back and forth, swiping across my legs with each short swish. What was it that made it okay for different species to intermingle? The Basin was full of Unicorns as far as I know.. I've had yet to see another species. That's because you're never there. You can't stay in once place for very long, can you boy? Well, very true. I can't help but try to see everything before something happens and makes me stay in the Basin.

Tagged: @[Arathea] and @[Mauja]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
When The Sun Comes Up - by Voodoo - 06-23-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: When The Sun Comes Up - by Arathea - 06-24-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: When The Sun Comes Up - by Mauja - 06-28-2013, 04:31 AM