the Rift

[PRIVATE] [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
power loves not the light of day

The shade's criticism was taken with no more than a flick of the aud. Perhaps a more interested mare - or an easier to please one - would have raised a brow and the odd display of humility, but the Empress was not in a mood to take note of such things. She was neither angry nor happy, neither sad nor anxious. She felt very little, in fact. She simply was. There was no remorse over the brute's actions, no guilt felt on the behalf of the now-flightless fae. There was no excitement over her maiming or anger over her life. She did, however, favor the steed with an almost motherly smile - that is, if his mother was some rare breed of poisonous snake. In any case, she smiled in that way that one smiles at a small child when he first grasps a new concept. A bit demeaning, perhaps a bit condescending, but it was her response nevertheless. Perhaps there was even a bit of approval in that dark grin, but one can never really tell with the jackal.

His acceptance was expected, for any less would have been the grounds for his immediate execution, though she was unsure that he knew as much. At the very least, he would make a good soldier, for he seemed to learn readily enough. Perhaps, though, there would be more to this steed than met the eye. Perhaps she would watch him rise in her ranks. Well, there was only one way to find out. "Wonderful, darling," she simpered with a maliciously amused gleam in her amber gaze. "Do get to know your brothers, won't you? Deimos might be of use if you need to practice your fighting. If it is a stealthier approach that you seek, d'Artagnan may direct you. Otherwise, you may ask of me anything you desire. I will assist you in any way I can. Oh, and do feel free to wreak havoc among the lessers, darling. They're getting a bit too smug, don't you think?"

The wing may have been his ticket, but it would not be a free ride.

[OOC | Oh, muse, why have you forsaken me...?]

@[Crash Course]
"Talk talk talk."

in darkness is where it thrives
Image Credits
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
[PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 06-23-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-27-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-14-2013, 12:50 PM