the Rift

[PRIVATE] [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

The intense glow of the tree that lighted our conversation gleamed in my eyes, blemishing my left eye from the bright blue with a pink hued cloud. This simple task had gotten me so far already; now I actually belonged some where because of the horrors I had caused. Just hours before I stood in sorrow, wondering what in the gods' names I could do to bring myself back from the slump that I had caused all on my own. This was definitely a step up, even if I was simply nothing as of right now.

Once more, the shady body spoke, prodding for me to meet my newest family. The name "Deimos," it stitched itself into my brain, left in the partial fresh memories of "what I need to do." Nodding, taking in more information as it spilt from the Empress' mouth, I felt a weight lift off of my shoulders. This was real now, this was something I can do. Something I can do and be proud of. This was just, peachy. A smile cracked over the straight line of my mouth, the muscles twitching and pulling the corners up to reveal the close-mouthed grin.

Her sentence broke, leaving a dry twist in the air. What now? Orbs rolled down to examine the dead limb, connecting what I had seen during our herd meeting. Feathers dangled in the mare's hair, twisted into the black mass to add color and life to her body. Should I do the same? My massive skull dropped to the appendage, lips gripping onto one of the long white feathers. I yanked, the whole thing moving with it momentarily but staying on the ground, until the feather detached itself from the skin. My face rose back up, attempting to meet eyes with the Lady. "I have to have something for keeps." My words were slightly muffled due to pinching the feather in between my rough lips.

Tagged: @[Psyche]
walk walk walk talk talk talk
Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 06-23-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-27-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 07-04-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-14-2013, 12:50 PM