the Rift

Take My Breath Away
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gaucho winced slightly, as he was addressed as good sir. It was almost as if large words, or flowery sentences were the only thing that could distort his primitive and fierce expression into one of pain, or dislike. Never the less, he remained steadfast, his dark gaze watching the new comers lips, as if that would help him to comprehend his rich assortment of words better. "Lee-oh" He repeated; glad that if nothing else, this fanciful stallion had an easy to pronounce name. Not like An-droh-mee-dah.

With a snort and an approving nod at the newcomers readiness to move towards the Throat, Gaucho spread his large black wings as well, gaze peering into the inky blackness. "We fly low" He advised, motioning towards the glowing branches of the trees.

Moving with an uncanny grace for a creature so big, and barbaric looking, Gaucho easily took to the skies, not reaching full cruising speed until he was sure that his company was with him. His dark ears swiveled to catch the question ask of him, and a look of confusion crossed the brutes face. "Throat is good and warm." He repeated, looking uncertain as to what more this stranger Lee-oh could want to know. "Throat have...Kri, and An-droh-mee-dah and My-dus...?"

His dark head shook, as slowly the warmth of the ever-burning fire quickly reached their altitude. With a grunt, clearly in no more mood for questions, Gaucho began their descent into Leo's new home: The Dragon's Throat.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Take My Breath Away - by Leo - 06-23-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Take My Breath Away - by Gaucho - 06-23-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: Take My Breath Away - by Leo - 06-24-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Take My Breath Away - by Gaucho - 06-28-2013, 09:19 AM