the Rift

[OPEN] Morning Sickness [Adrixaura]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

"Yeah, number one, don't push me around like I'm your bitch. Now are we going to continue this facade of masked anger? Or build a bridge and get over it?"

Chemical was certainly in no mood to put up with shit which was probably the only reason she had herself plagued a facade. The hatred ever growing for this arrogant mare had her pulse quickening it's pace. And it was obvious that Adrixuara was also putting on a mask. Abuse had taught her better than to trust. One couldn't simply ignore the raw body language and words coming from her.

"Simply the fact that you were an admirable member and loyal to your cause." Emotionless was the word to describe the words coming from her mouth. No tone implying anger nor the alter. She was simply trying to contain herself. It was often not, Chemical found herself with anger that caused her to do things she would later regret.

However, she then spoke of her pregnancy and Chemical's ears instantly pinned themselves back. It didn't hurt her and it certainly didn't offend her. And since when did this arrogant bitch think that motherhood belonged to one?!?

"Last time I recalled, you are certainly not the first to become pregnant and have a child and certainly will not be the last unless a star falls and strikes us dead where we stand. But there are simply no stars to fall right now, is there?"

[[Please don't hate Chemical forever! x3]]
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas maskhorsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Morning Sickness [Adrixaura] - by Chemical - 06-23-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Morning Sickness [Adrixaura] - by Adrixaura - 06-24-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Morning Sickness [Adrixaura] - by Chemical - 06-24-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: Morning Sickness [Adrixaura] - by Adrixaura - 06-24-2013, 01:24 AM
RE: Morning Sickness [Adrixaura] - by Chemical - 06-24-2013, 12:48 PM