the Rift

[OPEN] come up smiling

Fawkes Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
sorry for holding this up. :X feel free to skip me if need be.

A voice above called to me, and I knew it. I would recognize the lady's accent, her tone any where. Was she crazy? I guessed Pegasus would be more earth bound with these sudden changes, but I guess I was wrong. Straining my eyes I kept looking for her, but where could I begin to see the shadow I wanted. Again her voice rang against the black, and I could hear her wings, her legs carrying her my way. "Oh? What about flying? Isn't that just a little worrisome?" I quipped back, thinking that without a sun I would never know what she looked like. The little lady found me and I could see the hint of her violet, dancing eyes, and took notice of the change in her voice.

"You too, but I wish it was not like this. So I haven't been very well. Don't bloody know where I'm going, especially now." I answered, only a hint of lightness to my voice that had been more of a growl than I had intended. Usually, I was better at hiding a foul mood, but under the circumstances I was finding little to help it.

Again, there was that faint little chattering of something. My silver eyes widened, looking across the chill, across the orange lights. Than, a new voice that sounded sweet despite it's exclamation sounded in the dark. Another lady, and I felt my breath leaving me in a less tired way. So I wasn't as mad as I thought. I hear her, trying to come, and let out a gentle nicker to welcome her to the strange get together. The unknown maiden makes her way I can tell she is of lighter body, but a neck of long ebony toned locks with a horn upon her head. Another unicorn, I mused. Curious where this one lived. Upon closer inspection she has liquid, gold eyes I can't help but think look soft. I doubt she lives in the north, but I tell myself my instincts were never always right. My eyes catch the creature adorning her front limbs, and slowly I drop my head to steal a peak of her companion. I had never seen the likes, but perhaps a fox. The gentle tone of hers breaks my thoughts. "I'm Fawkes, and this is the lovely Shadow," as I have no intention to butcher Skuggi on my tongue. "So, I guess I must have heard her," I drop my cobalt muzzle toward the many tailed one, a trace of a curious gaze.

A fifth member soon joined us, seeming to know Lena so I did well to give him some space. I had no idea how long they had been friends, or if this was a significant find. I briefly jerk my head in a nod to the silver stallion, thinking if he was not bothering Lena I might just see what Shadow was up to, or better where she was going.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
come up smiling - by Lena - 06-24-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Fawkes - 06-24-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Shadow - 06-24-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Lena - 06-25-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Kirottu - 06-29-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: come up smiling - by Fawkes - 07-14-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Shadow - 07-23-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Lena - 07-29-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Kirottu - 08-02-2013, 07:33 AM
RE: come up smiling - by Fawkes - 08-15-2013, 10:01 AM