[OPEN] come up smiling

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan

Shadow
and who shall I say

is calling?

A wry grin slipped across her maw, quietly appreciative of the camaraderie she sensed in the bickering tone that greeted her. A snort was the only response he got from her about the flying though. "I've been flying since before I could run" she grinned and reached out a soft muzzle, trying to sense her way forth to him - more so she wouldn't walk right into his side before coming to a stop. "Think I might be able to navigate in the night... Maybe didn't see them, but there are glowing trees all around, they tell me where the ground is. I'm not gonna crash."The thoughtful comment warmed her though. How long had it been since anyone scolded her for being reckless in the air? Not since her mother, she believed, before her death. It had been a constant source of discussion between them, while Rökkur had listened and kept his hocks out of danger...

Sighing faintly, the girl returned to the moment and peered at Fawkes through the gloom, searching for the pallor of his mane as fixture for the eyes. "You should still come south" she suggested, once again making the offer she'd extended to him at their first meeting. "The herd is nice, and there's light there. Not much, but enough to actually see who you're talking to."

She shrugged a bit and looked at him expectantly, hoping for a response. Instead his attention seemed to trail off, and with a slight frown Skuggi strained her hearing, just in time to hear the voice of another not too far away. At once she tensed up, wings fluffing her up to double the size, and with a sidestep she aligned herself with the blue stallion and gazed warily through the black abyss in the direction of the voice. The mare wasn't nearly as trusting of the gentle voice as Fawkes was, and as the shape of a tall mare came into view she kept eying the lady suspiciously, even as her companion introduced them. Shadow mumbled something incoherently, growing decidedly more quiet as yet another unicorn suddenly appeared, introducing himself as Kiro..

It was quickly growing uncomfortable. Woolen ears slowly turned backwards after the dismissing look the white horn-bearer gave her - she thought it was her he looked at, at least - and with narrowing eyes the small crow glared at him through the gloom.

"Nice to meet you all" she grumbled testily and began to withdraw, decidedly not interested in making acquaintances like that airhead of a steed. "I gotta go... Fawkes, you can come along if you want. I'm sure you'd be welcome at the Throat." She offered him a questioning look, then turned and began to walk back in the direction she had been coming from. There was nothing to find in the dark, she decided. Better to wait it out behind the safety of the borders, with horses that she knew she could trust.

Friends could wait till the sun was back in the sky.

((Shadow out))

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Messages In This Thread
come up smiling - by Lena - 06-24-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Fawkes - 06-24-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Shadow - 06-24-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Lena - 06-25-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Kirottu - 06-29-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: come up smiling - by Fawkes - 07-14-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Shadow - 07-23-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Lena - 07-29-2013, 06:25 PM