Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

The urgency shook his body into action, making his older body take large strides across the frozen land. Out of the desert the went, traveling to see if others knew of what had happened. He felt like going to another place, but first on his stop was the Threshold, the only place the one could come into the land of Helovia. Worry would be etched in his features, trying to find those that had just appeared. The world was blackness, as if the Sun had burned out completely, and the Moon with it. The blackness was almost overwhelming, and though he was able to see, it was almost as if it would close in on him. He started to become claustrophobic for a bit, but the light from the pathways kept him from going completely insane. He was looking for others, and others he should find.

He smelled one, and she was nearby. He stopped as he was on the path of the lantern lit trees, walking instead of running, giving his body a break. He could almost feel himself getting older, his stamina decreasing and his breathing becoming harder when running long distances. However, his black hoof ended up on a twig, snapping it in half like someone's neck. It made a louder sound than he expected in the darkness surrounding him, and he wasn't the only one around to hear it. A little pegasus, much younger than him, was standing by the trees. She was speaking to him, saying she was scared, though she had a strange accent that he wasn't used it. He didn't mind it, and he was sorry he had scared her. He stepped slowly from the shadows, the light grabbing his body from it, his markings and heart showing in the soft lantern light.

"Hello, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I merely stepped on a small branch, but it was a loud little snap it gave out. Are you out here all alone? You shouldn't be, it isn't safe in these times. My name is Valentine, a craftier from the desert of the Dragon's Throat. If you wish for a home you will find one there, were you will be most accepted. Otherwise I can lead you to another herd land, I don't mind, but I only wish for you to be safe."

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
What's To Say About The South? [Open] - by Kivae - 06-24-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: What's To Say About The South? [Open] - by Valentine - 06-26-2013, 10:25 PM