the Rift

[OPEN] Never Safe [Hestia, any Assassin]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

"MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! UNCLE TONKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!" I heard a screaming voice of a child, and doubt crossed my mind. I flew over the swampy marsh at an ease, I'd never actually set foot here, but I was about to feel the moist Earth sinking my deeper. I heard the cry for help again and search the top of the trees. I see an odd glow in the center of the marsh.

I no longer think this is a game, and if it is.. It's a cruel one. As I fly closer to the odd glow, I see parts of a small horse or pony, or a foal in the marsh in glimpses through the trees. The snow is upon us in this dead of night, and I know, this foal will die. Unless, I of course help the small thing.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

So... you in a pickle?
Well, I have the knife.
She we chop you up?
Maybe, I will cut you free.

Hestia swooped down through the tops of the trees where she thought the glowing was strongest. A wide grin crossed her face as she realized how stupidly easy this task would be. She reached my muzzle towards the small figure. After retreating her muzzle, she thought about the scenerio. The only probable way to get her out would be very painful for the foal so... she didn't know what to do.

"Wait... Yes, I do." She accidentally said aloud. "Child, do not struggle or it'll suck you in faster, and be patient." Her husky voice was marble smooth as it came out. Turning her small and compact bode around, she reached out for a tree limb. Hearing a loud crunch, the limb came loose and she spun back around.. with the cold and dead wood in her mouth.

Keeping one tip of the wood in her mouth she dangled the other side next to the foal's face. "Mrab mon limmle fphal." The mare had meant to say, 'Grab on little foal', but it came out wrong, and backwards. She waited for the foal to grab on, would she?

Messages In This Thread
Never Safe [Hestia, any Assassin] - by Sikeax - 06-24-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Never Safe [Hestia, any Assassin] - by Hestia - 06-24-2013, 07:02 PM