the Rift

The Silver Dagger [all welcome!]

Couth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[dohtml]
Couth allowed the cool touch of shadow to slowly fade away from her form, reying instead on the cool touch of the ice in her mane to keep her from feeling too hot. Now that she had had the chance to feel the strength of the power she had been given so she could rely on it when she needed it most, she turned and began to walk away from the heat alongside Mirage, matching her stride for stride. Their differences became obvious as the shadow gave way to show Couth's pale, creme coloured skin, but still both mares moved with a fluid gate; even without wings, Mirage practically floated across the ground when she walked.

She dipped her head, deeply flattered by Mirage's words. She had hoped that Mirage felt the same, that they were kindred spirits, even though Couth had arrived with doubts that she would find others with the same beliefs. "You are a sister to me, Mirage," She said. "I feel Akaith's presence when I am alone, as well," She said. And it was comforting- she suspected that the dragon kept an eye over all the members of the Qian, so that they could all be linked. The pale mare hoped that she too one day would find a familiar companion in a dragon, though whichever creature her soul guided her to would be just as accepted and loved.

"I agree. I do not thirst for war," She said. "Though I will not shy from it. Nor will the others who follow you," She said, reflecting on the others who had promised to follow Mirage. Naturally, her thoughts drifted to Maskan and Madyrn, and a faint smile hovered on her features. The thought of Madyrn reminded her that she meant to find out more about Mirage's own favoured stud. "So what can you tell me about your Vikram?" She said, brushing her shoulder gently against Mirage's.

[/dohtml]

Messages In This Thread
The Silver Dagger [all welcome!] - by Couth - 07-26-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: The Silver Dagger [all welcome!] - by Mirage - 07-26-2012, 11:36 PM
RE: The Silver Dagger [all welcome!] - by Couth - 07-27-2012, 07:33 AM
RE: The Silver Dagger [all welcome!] - by Mirage - 07-27-2012, 08:36 PM
RE: The Silver Dagger [all welcome!] - by Couth - 08-04-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: The Silver Dagger [all welcome!] - by Rishima - 08-04-2012, 09:36 PM
RE: The Silver Dagger [all welcome!] - by Mirage - 08-05-2012, 09:13 AM