the Rift

[OPEN] I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open]

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

"Tag! You're it!"

Alarm shot through him as he felt her muzzle nudge his shoulder and then watched her take off at her top speed. He took off after her but she was able to slip through the undergrowth through places he could not with his bulk and size and so he had to go around where she tore straight through. It meant she quickly drew far enough away to just be a faint blue glow in the distance. He stopped, huffing and whinnying loudly, his voice echoing coldly in the dark. "Sika!!"

Breaking into a canter, he made a poised curve around the brambles and approached her light at a slow trot until he could stop beside her and check her over with his nose. He sniffed her all over and as his fear ebbed at the revelation she was alright, his anger exploded outwards. "What do you think you were doing?! I know you want to play, Sika, but now is not the time. It's not safe here, who knows what creatures are lurking in the area. If one them attacks us I might not be enough to save you. We need to get out of here, quickly. We'll find the assassins and your mother... and when we're both safe in the group, then we can play. But don't you EVER run away from me like that again. You nearly scared my horn off!"

He snorted firmly and then relaxed and nuzzled her to stop her crying. "I care about you a lot, kiddo. If anything were to happen to you, I don't know what I would do, and I don't even want to think about what your mother will do to me." He lightened the tone with a bit of a joke. Sighing, he lifted his head away from hers. "Let's go... and this time, stay close to me, okay?" He gave her a worried glance and when he moved to keep walking, he made sure to keep an eye on her.

It was true, what he'd said. he may not be the most experienced stallion in the world, but he would do everything in his power to keep her safe because she meant more to him than his own life. He was kind of obliged to look out for her future anyways, what with being her father and all. Still, he hoped she didn't think he was being too harsh. In all honesty, the darkness spooked him as much as he knew it spooked her. Where had the gods gone, and why was the moon, and the stars not lighting the way? The sun should be high in the sky now and yet it refused to rise. The whole situation spooked him, and yet he tried desperately to keep his cool because if he panicked, what hope was there for her survival?

Sikeax, played by katie

Messages In This Thread
I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Sikeax - 06-25-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Roy - 06-28-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Sikeax - 06-28-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Roy - 06-28-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Sikeax - 06-28-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: I Got Sunshine In a Bag [Open] - by Roy - 06-28-2013, 03:19 PM