the Rift

[OPEN] Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
My dreams took my from reality, and it was suck a relief to be away from the real world. I saw my mother, my beautiful mother. She looked as she did before, with beautiful blue flowers in her hair and her coat as white as snow. She had loved me, loved me to death, and I loved her back. She made my world spin around and around. I never thought I would have leave her, but I did. "Antheia, Antheia, wake up! Someone is here to know you!" I didn’t want to leave my mother, I didn’t want to leave. But my eyes just slid open.

I rose my head, hearing hooves hit the icy cold cave floor. My harks pinned against my dome, I stand up looking to the unknown creature that had enter the cave. I felt like just running away, but I was blind in this darkness and had no idea what I would run into. My heart thumped inside of me until it felt like it was about to burst. I pointed my horn to where I thought the sound had came from. "Who are you stranger, and what do you want?" I boomed to the unseen animal. My heart ached to know what this thing was. I was ready for what ever came my way.

The darkness had token over me, I was scared, and shivering. Maybe, what ever this animal was, I had a chance that it was a nice one. Apollo had said something to me about some of the animals were caring, but others, there was no chance of all to change their minds. I side stepped my way to the back of the cave, making sure that I was far enough away from the mysterious creature. Although I was scared, I wanted to see the animal that laid beyond the darkness. I wish I had a light or something to guide me. My harks flickered toward the object that had made an entrance to the cave. I was curious but I stayed and waited for an answer.

________________________________________________________________________________​
Actions || "Words" || Thoughts

ooc; Horrible post. v.v Staying in first person throughout this thread! c:
tag; @[Voodoo], Open
word count; 366

Flower Credits

Messages In This Thread
Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Antheia - 06-25-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Voodoo - 06-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Antheia - 06-28-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Voodoo - 07-01-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Antheia - 07-02-2013, 01:41 AM