[OPEN] Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The scatter and clank of frantic hooves shocked me; all I had done was sigh. Was that enough to scare the shit out of some one? In this never ending darkness, I guess so. Red rimmed ears rotated forward once the clanking had stopped, being replaced with the sense of wicked fear. I blinked incoherently, almost feeling as if I needed to turn and walk away before some one snapped and lost all control. I could feel the healing wound above my right knee itch immensely, my skin twitching due to the feeling. Her voice echoed from the cave, erupting into the open air like a cheer leader with a megaphone. Each ear twitched at the shaky voice, picking apart what emotions she was really going through just through her speech. She was shaky nervous, and obviously scared; that was from the one small sentence.

Another crazy. Maybe you two will get along I metaphorically brushed them away, rolling my strange hued eyes at them in the darkness. "I'm not going to hurt you." My tone was dry and raspy, not very amused by the faceless mare's reactions. I stood motionless at the mouth of the cave, with eyes about as adjusted to the darkness as they could get. I stared into the blank space before me, barely making out the line of what I thought was a body. I could have been wrong though, for all I know, I was still staring at rock.

The object moved, the light tap of careful hooves making their way toward me. My mind stayed calm, the emotions not running one way or another. It had been a while that any feelings had really touched me, but why this had suddenly happened, I had no idea. Was it possibly because of the vicious nightmares I had been seeing after I had met the wolf? Or just the thought of no close family? I knew wandering alone, that has been what my life has consisted of for nearly a year and a half. But the Basin was there for me. I knew that I would be taken care of if something drastic happened. But, what if I wasn't? What if while venturing away from home something may have happened. How would my family know? Would they come after me?

The thoughts rad through my head like a herd of elk pounding through a river, the contents randomly strewn every where while one massive subject moved through. Would you pay attention? They directed me back toward the female inside the cave. I drew in a deep breath, considering once more if I should just walk off, or attempt to make a conversation. Was that what was making me so emotionally unattached? No communication or socialization? That couldn't be the case. Mauja and I had just met up with the wolf, Athena, days ago. That couldn't be it.

"Would you come out.." at first, the demand was supposed to flow as a question, one to not further stress out the mare that seemed to be so desperately hiding in the rock formation. I stayed put a few steps away from the mouth of the cave, long, thin tail swishing back and forth lazily. The movement was keeping me entertained more than any thing else, the feeling of each joint and bone moving with the other, tendons in action along with muscles. Really this was something you could not feel; it was something you began feeling once your mind had wandered so far that it came back to your own core, picking apart what you were physically doing. I had been doing this often lately, imagining my structure's easy flow.

Tagged: @[Antheia]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Antheia - 06-25-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Voodoo - 06-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Antheia - 06-28-2013, 09:56 PM