the Rift

[OPEN] Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I tilted my head when he asked me to step out into the open. He seemed to be nice enough to not cause any danger toward me but how could I trust a brute that hadn’t even shared his name? "If you promise no danger, okay." I quoted softly toward the brute. I gracefully trotted out of the cave, the moon casting glitter across my thick coat. Icicles hung on my coat, making music as they hit each other. The stars shined bright like diamond, watching over the peaceful lands. "I’m Antheia.” I smiled and began to talk again. "Theia for short. I come from the World’s Edge." I smirked as I talked about the family that I would always be able to wander back to for help. Where I would always be able to look out over the singing and dancing ocean.

I smiled and looked over the stallions body. He seemed not to far younger than me, maybe a year or so? But the question was, why was he all the way out here by himself? I would have to say, I probably need to ask my own self that question. I listened to a pack of wolves howl in the darkness of the night, fairly close to where the two stood talking. I trembled and looked around the dark meadow. I trotted out of the water, coming closer to the colt. If I could trust him, we could protect each other’s backs and live through out this, or we go home, with blood and scars. I waited patiently, waiting for the pack to emerge.

@[Voodoo]
268 Words
rashell-stocks.deviantArt.com

Messages In This Thread
Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Antheia - 06-25-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Voodoo - 06-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Antheia - 06-28-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Voodoo - 07-01-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Antheia - 07-02-2013, 01:41 AM