the Rift

[OPEN] when all other lights go out.

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Pardon, the voice of the god-son reached her ears. Part of her wished to stop and offer him the respect her deserved but the grasses traveling through her mouth and into her stomach filled a void that had been empty for far too long. Each mouthful settled her hunger more and more. As she continued to swallow mouthfuls of the sweet grasses, she heard the filly snort and gave her a brief glance; it did not stop her from eating. Vain as she was, beauty wasn't keeping her alive right now. Grass was.

Cat, the mare repeated the filly's name a few times in her mind out of old habit. As her stomach felt fuller, she slowed the rate at which she ate. For now she could see no reason to stop. Grass follows me wherever I go,the god-son's voice changed this. Lifting her head, she flicked her ears towards the colt and listened to him speak. She was intrigued by his magic. She had no magic and had met no horses that had mentioned or demonstrated their abilities. Not knowing anything of the magic, she did not think the colt sounded crazy to say his was working still.

As she opened her mouth to speak, another voice broke through the darkness. The ominous tone of the pegasus mare made Kahlua's ears flick about her, reminding her once again (as many things did) of Onni's insistance that demons roamed the land in the darkness. Her laugh soothed the painted mare's concern, though, and Kahlua let an easy laugh follow the pegasus mare's sound. She even took time to look at the fellows that were with her here. The filly- painted and palomino was cute and may yet grow to be beautiful as she aged. The god-son- horned and winged like she had never seen before. And this new mare- black and blue like she was flooded with electricity.

After the electric mare stopped speaking, Kahlua flicked her ears to think for a moment. Pondering the ways of the world was beyond her, but at least now she was beginning to recognize that the god-son's gift was special, even among horses gifted with magic. “Forgive me, my lord,” she said facing the colt. “I guess you wouldn't know the feeling if your hooves sprout grass, but I've just been starving in the snow...' It was no excuse for her rudeness, but Kahlua didn't feel very much shame either. A starving horse was a starving horse.
Yeah, so I barged in.... but what would you do? You're starving and you see food. Are you going to ignore it? No, I didn't think so. So don't stand there, so high and mighty, acting like you're better than me. We're all the same. We all want to live. So go ahead, act like you wouldn't barge in. Lie to yourself or not, I know what you would do.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 06-26-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Catalina - 06-30-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 07-06-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Kahlua - 07-07-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Catalina - 07-10-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 07-18-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Ampere - 07-18-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Kahlua - 07-20-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 07-27-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Ampere - 07-30-2013, 08:06 PM