the Rift

once upon a midnight dreary

gemini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Gemini whipped her head up at the sound of a sudden, deep voice. Gem turned around to see a large, and tall handsome young stallion.
"The darkness has welcomed me indeed." she replied. Dipping her head slightly. "I am Gemini."
"I am here because my soul has felt a pull in this direction, and I was expecting something quite the opposite of this. Maybe some sunlight. I have been walking for a while, and it seems to me that, in this place, the concept of time has disappeared." She mused. "Anyways, what do The Assassins do? They sound like a very interesting band." Gemini said. She studied his expression closely. The stallion seemed kind, but there was something under those captivating eyes that she couldn't decipher.
Another unicorn had appeared, one with a golden horn. Gemini noted that this one carried herself with pride. "Hello" She greeted. "I'm Gemini, and you are...?"
The mare's words rung in her ears. An ample home with light in this time of shadow. It sounded very convincing. But then, anything that provided a roof and food sounded convincing. Gem thought back to what the mare had said before. A collection of buzzards in the woods. So, the mighty Tonka was one of these loners. She looked between the two unicorns, the tension between them was thick. She noticed that the mare's coat bristled a bit, and that she eyed Tonka with a hard glare. Gem thought that the mare was certainly one of authority, or else she wouldn't have approached Tonka so. Tonka looked the kind of unicorn that took down anybody. Yet, they were both arrogant, she thought.

Messages In This Thread
once upon a midnight dreary - by gemini - 06-27-2013, 08:22 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Illynx - 06-27-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by gemini - 06-27-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Illynx - 06-27-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by gemini - 06-27-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Tonka - 06-28-2013, 12:23 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Illynx - 06-29-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by gemini - 07-01-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Illynx - 07-08-2013, 03:35 PM