the Rift

[JUDGED] Better watch your words || Hestia

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

I figured our fight was coming to an end. We both were sweating hard, and I knew my attention was strong, yet a little less strong as when we started. I wanted to win. I needed to win. It was no longer a battle against my leader. Since this fight was nearing an end, I'd block his attacks with all my energy. I wouldn't lose to this goof. It was not like I was mean or anything, no, I was a stern mare. I was driven on a constant lust. This battle would not keep me sated for long.

I feel the resistance of Tonka's skin, and I manage to rip all seven layers of his tough skin. Giving a crooked smile, his skin completely rips off in my mouth. I taste the metallic blood from his veins in my mouth. I spit his now rotting skin into the sand at his feet.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

I so won that one.
Don't deny it.

Beforeshe realizes it, Tonka's is acting again.

Hestia sees him turning and snarls at him. Once he is finally turned around, she was ready. The cocky siren recoiled her body to the right, away from his bite, then she went back to normal once he retreated. Without realizing he had another attack, she couldn't really act. His horn cuts her inner left knee. Blood starts to slowly meander down her leg and drip off her hock onto the sand, dying it crimson red. Slowly, the siren backed up so she was five feet away from his.

The siren was positive this was now over. They could now go back to conversing regularly. "Good fight, Tonka. I have much to learn, yet I have already improved." Giving him a slight wink, the fight was over.

Think think think!
Summary - 3/3 Attacks - 1/1 Defense - 0/- Magic uses - 0/- Companion Uses
Injuries - Scrape on left hip, small cut on left shoulder. Sore right wing. Sore mid-chest. Small scrape on inner left knee.
Mood - Pissed and angry.

Messages In This Thread
Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 06-27-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 06-28-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 07-01-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 06-28-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 07-01-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 07-02-2013, 09:21 AM