the Rift

[OPEN] Twilight of My Beloved Kingdom :: [Herd Meeting]

Avalon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The wind knows a lot about martyrs. After all, it's carried a lot of souls away.

I had stood back with my antlered head lowered as I listened to every word spoke as it was all true. My silvery lined eyes flickered from face to face as they spoke, inky black and gritty mane moving with the flow of my head.

They spoke of defending and I nodded and snorted my agrees with them. "If there is any way I could be of help, please do let me know. There is no God to summon right now so I am afraid I cannot seek out anything from him. Defending? Most certainly.

I may not have wings, but I do have antlers and will power. I also happen to belong to the Dragon's Throat and much like that pillar rising to the heavens, we will burn bright even when there is no brightness left!"
I stomped a hoof then settled into silence once more.

Kri announced her departure to talk with the World's Edge and I nodded with a slight frown. "Please fly safe, Sultana. We need to discuss several things once you return."
OOC~ I'm extremely surprised I missed this thread and I am so sorry for the belated post!
It will probably tell you that martyrs are not heroic. They're a tragedy.

image credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twilight of My Beloved Kingdom :: [Herd Meeting] - by Alerion - 06-28-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: Twilight of My Beloved Kingdom :: [Herd Meeting] - by Sumati - 07-05-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Twilight of My Beloved Kingdom :: [Herd Meeting] - by Tesande - 07-06-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Twilight of My Beloved Kingdom :: [Herd Meeting] - by Avalon - 07-16-2013, 12:26 AM