the Rift

stand on a chair and scream as the tables turn [Hestia/Tonka]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Take a bow, take the blame, soon you'll wake up screaming your nightmare's name...
[ pride challenge, Mauja vs @[Hestia] & @[Tonka]. this takes place prior to the "DEAD MAGIC" plot, as well as Tonka's capture. as this does not affect anyone's freedom, we're allowed to pre-date it and play it out. standard challenge rules apply; admin, is it 72 hours for Tonka AND Hestia, or 72 hours for them each? ]

They played it like a beautiful game, and he loathed them for having him dancing to their tune – hated them, for robbing him of his control and reducing him to nothing but a base, feral creature. The anger in his blood would not be denied, it broke down the barriers and dark rage drowned his pale eyes. "I do not feel like watching a spar today." The pacifying statement was lost on Mauja, his mind snarling that it wouldn't be a spar if I gutted you, and without even thinking about it, he jerked a step closer, the carpet of dead leaves rustling under the snow as he stepped on it. Come back, he wanted to snarl at the retreating Assassin leader, but no words left his mouth. His jaws felt cold, locked together, and as if through a haze he realized that they were clenched tightly together, painfully so. Every emotion was on display, parading across his normally serene features; it made his skin crawl. This wasn't who he was. It would only give them the satisfaction of knowing that they'd riled him up. Take a breath, close your eyes, and walk away. That would be the best. Forget about this whole instance, curl up in a dark corner somewhere and whimper and wonder where your control went.

"Dough Boy is nothing to fear anyways."
I'll show you fear.

It wasn't a conscious thought. It wasn't even a decision.
It just happened.

Somewhere, his fury peaked, and the cold flood of power rushed through his mind, obliterating sanity and releasing in a breath-taking climax that darkened his vision. A split second's warning was all she got, four tips of ice breaking through the snow's crust and slamming into the sky, easily surpassing her in height. One, below her head, two beneath her center, and a fourth by her hind legs, a deadly pattern wanting to split her skin and spill her hot blood on the cold, hungry ice.

[ 1/4 :: 329 words. ]
Buffs Active: Endure & Swift
Mauja the Frostheart
Credits
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
stand on a chair and scream as the tables turn [Hestia/Tonka] - by Mauja - 07-14-2013, 04:06 AM