the Rift

[OPEN] Under a starless sky.

Sage Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SAGE
my sun sets to rise again.

"Lace," a silky voice answers his welcome along with a slight nod. Soft eyes turn back toward Madyrn and Maskan, silently evaluating whether the information passed from the Glazier was correct. Their nods please her well enough, and the golden beauty silently writes down the name for future reference. d'Artagnan the Nightshade. She had never had the pleasure of making his acquaintance, but should she be given the chance, he may think twice before touching a member of the Edge again. A steely glint reigns in her eyes for a moment, before the crafter speaks once more.

Sage had known Lace before the siege of the Edge, when he had been more than a tinkerer. Perhaps that is what made her respect the Glazier more than his elevated rank. The beauty had a hard time respecting the defenseless, but the build of the crafter spoke volumes of his former rank. Surely, some day, she would like to find out just how much grit he retained during his break away from the Protectors of the realm. "A wall of glass?" she asks, her eyes looking doubtful. "What is to keep it from shattering?" While it may seem a bit rude to state it so blatantly, Sage was genuinely curious of the crafty Glazier had managed to outsmart the fragile nature of glass. Unfortunately, the lady has never been very apt with sweetening words.

The golden mare takes Lace's next comment with a guarded smile, wishing to remain pleasant yet still keeping him far from the genuine expression shared with the twins of darkness. "Glad to be of help to the Dragonheart," she says with devotion. The cause of the Qian and the protection of her kin would be most important, but there was definitely a special amount of respect afforded to Mirage that the others would likely never match.

His next comment was met with an expressionless face, except for the strange glimmer of defiance in her pastel shaded eyes. "Why, Lace, if I told my plans, what fun would it possible be?" Allowing for a moment of tense silence, she added with a fading chuckle. "Do not worry, sir Glazier. I would never dream of disobeying Mirage," her voice oddly serious but kinder, looking back toward the brothers with a bright gleam of the eyes as they offer their aid.

"I will remember it well."

Messages In This Thread
Under a starless sky. - by Sage - 06-28-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Madyrn Maskan - 06-29-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Sage - 06-29-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Madyrn Maskan - 06-30-2013, 07:31 AM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Sage - 06-30-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Lace - 07-01-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Madyrn Maskan - 07-11-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Sage - 07-26-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Lace - 07-27-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Madyrn Maskan - 07-28-2013, 04:25 AM