Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

LACE</style>
Time Flies - Time Dies
Truth like a blazing Fire
</style>

Keeping up the facade his thoughts were left mostly to himself as he listened to the words of the protectors, the dark twins meeting his question with the banter he was slowly coming to expect from them. Granted, he had never had much to do with them, but one couldn't live in the same land for this long without coming at least close to another to hear their conversations, whether one wanted to listen in or not. They were private in a different way than the cool and distant Sage, more light-hearted perhaps - but neither of the three were to be taken lightly, of that Lace was all but too aware.

Faced now with a stubborn wall of silence and intent the crafter gave the troublemakers a long, steady look before he finally gave up a snorting sigh and breathed out, muscles relaxing ever so slightly as tension gave way for reluctant acceptance. A wry smile grew at the corner of the mouth and around the glittering amber eyes soft wrinkles formed as he shrugged lightly.

"Suit yourselves then" he said half exasperated, flicking the tail briefly before he inclined his weight forward, legs stirring to carry him forward through the misty darkness. "Considering that it's you three I count on it being very entertaining - or I'll let you have it for getting my hopes up." A quick grin took any edge out of his words, knowing fully well that he would be the one to get a run for the money if things ever got too heated up. Never the less, the thought of facing either of the strong warriors in a fight set ants crawling throughout the stomach, and as the gray steed moved to leave the merry trio to their own merry company he threw a quick glance over the shoulder.

"Do let me know if either of you ever would like another set of hooves in a spar" he offered. "Who knows, maybe I have some fight left in me still..." A blink followed with a soft laughter, and with a flick of the white tail and a drowsy chirrup from the dragon on his back the Glazier disappeared into the night, as quietly and suddenly as he had appeared.

(Lace out)

CREDITS: Schwartze | venomxbaby | 116802
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Under a starless sky. - by Sage - 06-28-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Madyrn Maskan - 06-29-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Sage - 06-29-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Madyrn Maskan - 06-30-2013, 07:31 AM
RE: Under a starless sky. - by Sage - 06-30-2013, 05:50 PM