Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

LACE</style>
Time Flies - Time Dies
Truth like a blazing Fire
</style>

Voices fell like noisy droplets of water into the silence of his dreams and caused the images that stirred beneath heavy eyelids to ripple and disperse. Slowly, grudgingly, Lace allowed a scent of nearby family to tickle his senses, finding the unfamiliar spice of a mare only moderately interesting. Probably yet another newcomer. They came trickling in one after another, slowly but steadily integrating with the rest of the herd. Equines, unicorns, pegasi. Even a gryffon had chosen the Edge as her preferred place to live, and it no longer surprised the stallion like it had used to. Especially not now, when this was one of few locations in all of Helovia that was light enough to see the color of someones coat.

An eye cracked open and squinted through the dancing lights that permeated the glowing mist, over towards the location where two horses wandered. Recognizing the gentle-hearted WeyrLead immediately, the drowsy crafter took his time in studying the unfamiliar mare from the cover of the group of trees he had been resting by. While the flickering flames kept alive by Israfel warmed his skin he took in the sight of the femme, noting the painted patterns with a prick of sorrow - they had been painted too, both of them. Not as starkly in black and white like this equine, but rather a more gentle hue of gold and ivory. Would this lady too become a victim to heinous crime, a target for slaughter like his friends had been?

He certainly hoped not.

Taking in a deep breath, Lace finally gave a heavy sigh and heaved himself away from the trees he had been leaning against, leaving the sleeping bundle of dragon in the tree where she had curled up. He approached the newcomer quietly, offering Thor an acknowledging nod before the full intention of the grullo was turned upon the blue-eyed dame.

"Welcome to World's Edge" he greeted with low, soft voice and arched the muscled neck in a polite greeting, continuously scrutinizing her with steady golden eyes. "My name is Lace, a crafter and glazier. Who are you?"

He wasn't in the mood for formalities. This heavy darkness was making it hard to know when it should be day or night, and it was slowly coming to affect his bodily rhythm. Sleeping more and more, the silver-coated stud felt his pleasure of being rid of unwanted powers spoiled by a persistent tiredness that just wouldn't let go. The sooner formalities was over, the quicker he could get back to that dream... It had left a feeling of something very pleasant happening.

CREDITS: Schwartze | venomxbaby | 116802
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Kahlua - 06-29-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Lace - 07-02-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Thor - 07-15-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Kahlua - 07-15-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Lace - 07-23-2013, 10:01 AM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Thor - 07-30-2013, 05:21 PM