the Rift

[OPEN] Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR
She was a vision of beauty that danced around my head, quite dismally so. If I were to fly to her we would both come crashing down to the flames of hell only because we were meant for ruin, for eminent disaster. Could I lie to myself and pretend that she was not gone and that I had somehow taken her place in heaven? Somehow I doubted that she would even remember my name, my face, the love we shared. But of course, it was all a matter of opinion. Perhaps we had not shared love at all, but instead a likeness for the security such an idea possessed. I could think of a million ways to describe her beauty, her inspiration- but would it be worth it? Could I recall her dark eyes and find comfort or just pain? Could I reminisce in her faded touch or would the sensation only burn? No matter where I turned my desperate thoughts, she was there carving her broken name upon my waiting tongue.

Kahlua was a curious mare with the personality to match. She piqued my dead interests and made me feel alive- of course I won’t say that it had anything to do with any real affection I had toward the girl but more so because of the loneliness I felt inside. Part of my heart had been taken after my beloved’s death and now that the gaping void had been cooled by the everlasting night, all I could feel was the emptiness that remained. Perhaps I was wrong to indulge in her company or perhaps it was a sickening verse that I had grown accustomed to singing, but at least I could still sing at all.

It’s my pleasure. Your endeavors are just as much mine as they are your own.” Distractedly, I gazed at the mare with the sapphire eyes, still engrossed in memories or forever with a girl that would never know what forever could have felt like. I suppose you could say it was a saddening attribute of mine but I had no way of overcoming it- at least until I found the means to engage my heart’s affairs elsewhere.

It would happen someday of course, of that I was sure. However, my musings were soon interrupted by the approach of a silver-spun stallion with a curious web strung across his elegant face. I had certainly never been one-on-one with the man, but I knew that his heart was pure and his intentions good. He had been faithful to the Edge for some time now and though his residency far outreached my own, I still felt a small connection to him simply because he was part of the Quian, part of my family. “Lace, it’s good to see you. I trust you’ve been well?” It felt strange that I could not recall another memory with the fellow, but I promised the open night air that at some point there would be.

Slowly, I closed my eyes, content to let introductions smooth the surface of my distraction. I was once again lost to those wondrous eyes and quirky smile- she was everlasting, just like the night. But just as I had thought to imagine her, my sweet Tamira, she was once again ripped from my grasp and spread throughout the darkness like a vapor meant for the dead.

The suffering had commenced.
it used to be the reason I breathed but now it's choking me up
die young and save yourself

background pattern by gripspix @ flickr.com
codes by whit

OOC| So sorry! I meant to do this a LONG time ago!

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Kahlua - 06-29-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Lace - 07-02-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Thor - 07-15-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Kahlua - 07-15-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Lace - 07-23-2013, 10:01 AM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Thor - 07-30-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Kahlua - 07-31-2013, 01:23 AM