the Rift

[OPEN] Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Those that had called Helovia home for some time seemed so inclined to introspection and memories of the past. Kahlua was as far from mucking about in her past as the Edge was from the Throat. Yes, there were days were the past seemed closer than the present, but in general her mind was stuck in the here and now. She knew what she wanted and she was after it. She wasted no time at all, and Thor had only been too kind to lead her right to it. And here she was now, preparing to meet one of the Glaziers face to face. She could all but squeal with excitement. She managed to contain the sounds, but only barely. Thor's voice beside her gave her a smile. He was kind at heart, and though he was troubled she barely noticed it. Kahlua was always a little self-absorbed, today especially so.
Come on then, Aaron. Come on then, Lace. Where are you. Today is the day- your lucky day really- that you meet me! The day that I start my adventure in the Edge as a crafter, or an apprentice crafter at least. Give me a job, I promise you won't be sorry for it. But then, you can't give me a job if you don't come. So hurry along then, because there's a lot here at stake. You won't want to miss this.
The mare was impatient, but kept herself looking as well-kept as she could. And then, while she was shifting her weight from her left side to her right side, he came. She looked upon him and could have gasped- in fact she did just slightly. It was a low sound, just the sucking of air into her mouth. She had never seen anything like him- with the spider web wrapped around his face- he was astounding. Lace, his name floated off his tongue and she could have leaped for joy. Everything was coming together just as she had imagined it.

Looking to Thor for a moment, the mare let him speak first out of respect. Had she been more astute she would have thought it strange that all were so sad and here she was among them like a clown at a funeral. But she wasn't clever in that way and so she didn't think it strange at all. “I'm Kahlua, good sir,” her voice was light and had a dancing quality. Now was her time to shine. “I- we- are lucky to have met you. You are exactly who I seek.” She wasted little time in getting to the point. She always had been rather forward.

“I do admit I know little of your fantastic trade, she paused to look back to the Gentle Heart briefly, “but I told Thor I wanted to help the herd as a crafter and he has led me here.” Taking a break, knowing she could be wordy, she carried on for a moment longer. “He told me of a wall that you may need assistance with. And I'm sure there are other general duties you could need aid with. I'm certain I could help.” Her words exuded confidence. Now was not the time to seem wishy-washy and uncertain. If she was to begin her ascent to the top, building a strong foundation was of the utmost importance.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Kahlua - 06-29-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Lace - 07-02-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Thor - 07-15-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Kahlua - 07-15-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Lace - 07-23-2013, 10:01 AM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Thor - 07-30-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Kahlua - 07-31-2013, 01:23 AM