the Rift

[OPEN] Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR
There had been many deaths in the Edge as of late and how we all planned to deal with them varied from soul to soul, but at least we were still thriving in spite of the pain. I wasn’t sure how Lace felt about such dreary news, but he seemed to hide the grief well enough behind tired eyes. “It is all that I can do anymore to encourage those like yourself, and believe me, your support is more than endearing.” Call me what you will, but I was more than grateful to those that continued to call me their WeyrLeader in spite of the true equality that made us all one. We were certainly a unique family, one comprised of so many different qualities and techniques that I sometimes got lost in all of the brilliant combinations. Take Kahlua for example- she was quite the bombshell when it came to getting where she needed to be. She wasted no time and from what I could tell, certainly wouldn’t take “no” for an answer. I had no doubt that we needed creatures such as herself to help guide us away from the ruin that had caused us such hurt in the past and I was more than delighted that she had been inspired enough by my rambling to call the Edge her home.

The mention of my name coaxed me away from my weary thoughts and for a moment I was convinced that the conversation had shifted away from the painted mare and back unto me just when I had been quite content to relinquish the stage to some other unwilling participant. But, as they prattled back and forth about the crafter’s wall, still equally as unconcerned with me as I was with them, I allowed my vagabond emotions to rule my conscious once more. However, visions of sugarplums didn’t dance in my head. Instead, soulless brown eyes seemed to overpower the last of my will and made me abysmal once again. Would there ever come a day that her memory didn’t haunt my future?

I suppose I’ve lost my touch in the way of proper introductions as well as divulging critical information when it is well warranted. As a crafter you will be granted a magic that will help you with the trade, but in a recent turn of events, all magic has been stolen from us along with the Gods who are working to have it returned. But of course, I won’t bore you with all the gory details until you’ve settled in. I’m sure there’s still much for you to learn about the Edge and all of our amenities.” Distractedly, I resumed my silent place beside the blue-eyed beauty, still reeling and dancing around various problems the Edge now faced in the absence of light and magic to be replaced with death and heartache.

Was Helovia coming to an end?

Slowly, I abandoned my selfish concerns so that I might be able to learn a little more about Kahlua and her choice to join our home (for Lace had done well in capturing my interest when it had all but frayed at the seams). I was certainly curious to find out what motivated our newest addition, especially when it appeared that she was working quite studiously from a game plan still unknown to me. Her confidence was endearing, but it was also slightly questionable.
it used to be the reason I breathed but now it's choking me up
die young and save yourself

background pattern by gripspix @ flickr.com
codes by whit

OOC| And this would be the death of my muse.... >.>

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Kahlua - 06-29-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Lace - 07-02-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Thor - 07-15-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Kahlua - 07-15-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: Build Me Up [Thor, Crafters] - by Lace - 07-23-2013, 10:01 AM