Unregistered
:: :: ::

I am Broken, but not Quite;; 8 years old

I am strong and I have Might;; Mare

But the world seems Pointless;; Dapple grey

Endless;; Mixed breed

And Merciless;; Unclaimed

What, Here, outside my World do I have to miss?;; Played by Silver

Rose walked carefully into the forest, the damp earth sinking under the weight of her hooves as she shuffled through the shaded terrain. Light, or the lack of it, made it hard for Rose to see as she squinted in the low light, careful not to snag a leg on a fallen tree in the moist enviroment. In all honesty, the mare wasn't used to this kind of land and it seemed as foreign as the scents of so many different kinds to her heart. At a glance, Rose knew this wasn't home. This wasn't the place where her daughter would run up to her, asking for advice or the place where her loved ones could surround her with their love.

She paused at a large oak tree, the very leaves seemed to glow as she leaned on it to scratch her withers and looked around in the green, but dark world. Rose left home to explore, to find a new home for her family-but leaving home for a strange world seemed far less exciting at the moment, in fact; it seemed absurd to her. Maybe, just maybe inside her mind, in the world where everything was alright that there would be a paradise they could all live in.

Call it childish, call it insane or even call it foolish, but it was simply who Rose was. Her head lowered down to the ground, sniffing the earth and twigs, her mind trying to escape back into that world of lights and fairytales. Rose was a fairly large mare, a good sixteen hands high and thick bodied with Arabian-like legs. Eyes, her eyes were cyan color, the same color that her grand-dam, Ashira had. The fact that they both had cyan eyes went to prove their close ties of inheritance was not only just the emotions that Rose had from her grandmother but much more than that.

On her nostrils, she could smell something odd, something strange in the earth. Maybe it was some good salt that she could smell...After all, back in her home land of the vast plains-salt was as rare as fresh and crisp spring grass unless you knew where to find it of course.

Messages In This Thread
The World I Know - by Rose - 06-29-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: The World I Know - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: The World I Know - by Rose - 06-30-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: The World I Know - by Casimir - 07-03-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: The World I Know - by Rose - 07-04-2013, 04:06 PM