:: :: ::
center>

I am Broken, but not Quite;; 8 years old

I am strong and I have Might;; Mare

But the world seems Pointless;; Dapple grey

Endless;; Mixed breed

And Merciless;; Unclaimed

What, Here, outside my World do I have to miss?;; Played by Silver

It was when the stallion began to stare at her attentatively, his voice becoming low and relaxed like when Rain began to feel sleepy did Rose looked puzzled at him. Did Unicorns tire easily, because this one seemed ready to faint. And a fainting stallion before her hooves would be flattering, but not if it's because he tired himself to exhaustion. That, would hardly be romantic.

"It is Frostfall, my lady, the season for snow and coldness. However, there is other things going on besides that. The Gods have disappeared, leaving us to fend for ourselves. There is no Moon, no Sun, and the sky is not filled with stars, because the creators of this land, which is called Helovia, are gone. It is a sad time, but one that maidens should not be running about alone. A daughter you say?"

Rose nodded, a smile appearing on her lips. "Yes, my daughter, Rain. She's a beautiful amber grey champagne." The mare smiled proudly, describing her daughter. "Why, she's almost as tall as I am and already has the men drooling; my silly girl." A chuckle escaped her lips as she looked into his eyes. "Gods? What an interesting place...I'll miss gazing at the moon and stars....I may look frail, but I am a strong lady, er..." She had to pause.

"I believe we don't even know each other's names. I am Rose, and who are you, Mr. Unicorn?" The grey mare had to ask politely, but she was unsure of how to even address a Ram looking horse like him.

For a moment, he appeared distracted, a mental debate in his head which had began to concern Rose to the point of where she imagined him as an old stallion-snapping at pestering foals who wanted to play. That was a silly thought, of course because Neko was her love but it didn't mean she couldn't day dream about a life someday with another stallion. How would it feel if a life like that wasn't with Neko, with with someone else?

"I am truly sorry to here for the loss of your family. But you have a daughter, yes? So I should think you would still have a family, since you have a child of your own. Your daughter would surly be welcomed among the Foothills, I don't see a reason why not. Our own two Chieftess have foals, and both have given birth to more recently. The Grey is a family of mercenaries, and we are tough together, but a foal would be well protected in our land. I myself have no purpose yet because I am almost completely blind, but I do know how to fight, and if you have any such talents as to help our family, then you would have a place beside me...I mean us. Please, you should come now, this darkness is not good to stay in for too long. I will protect you on the way. What is it you say, my lady?"

His voice floated into her ears as her smile fell again at the thought of her family that she left behind. Rain, Sage, Luna, Whisper, Riptide, Quinn....Everyone....Oh, would they love this place as much as they loved the world they had known before?

"As long as the herd can accept my family, then I'd be glad to go. Whilest, you do remind me of my daughter's half sister, Sage. She is a blind mare, completely blind and forgive me if you find this offensive, but you're blind-right?" She almost looked hopeful that her guess was right.

Rose shifted to move over to right side, looking over at his sides and hindquarters curiously to see if his body appeared any more frail than she had suspected, but found other than the horns, no sign of him being much different.

OOC: XD Rose has never had someone have a crush on her! This is the first time too! <3

Messages In This Thread
The World I Know - by Rose - 06-29-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: The World I Know - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: The World I Know - by Rose - 06-30-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: The World I Know - by Casimir - 07-03-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: The World I Know - by Rose - 07-04-2013, 04:06 PM