[OPEN] To Much Responsibility [Kimber & Mirage]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
World's Edge Glazier
</style>

The darkness was unnerving. Every little sound made the paint stallion twitch. Despite the words of both Mirage and the demi-goddess Israfel, he still feared the darkness that had settled over Helovia. So much blood and death had come from the shades of Isilme. Of course it was right to fear that just as they had all fled here, the shades could follow. His mother had spoken of seeing the haunting sight of her parents and oldest sister as shades... Would it ever be possible that he could now see his father and mother as the same? It was times like this, he childishly wanted his parents back... Back, alive and together as a family.

It was with a heavy sight he stood, restless in this constant darkness. He had no magic to protect his sisters, to protect Alanna... The hellhound fem sighed at his side as she too stirred. No He spoke firmly into her mind. Stay with my sisters. Tell me if they wake. I'll be back soon enough. She lay back down, snuggling close to the pale form of Sakura. Aaron on the other hand needed to move... He needed to think.

He did not go far, just far enough that any sound he made would not wake the girls. They needed rest. The deaths of both Torasin and their mother had taken tolls on all three girls. Azale had tried to step up, to be there... But she had also taken to the skies more to finish the quest the Moon Goddess had given her. Now that it was dark, she stayed home to help protect the family. It had been startling that someone had tried to steal her... But Aaron had stopped that of course.... He had magic to help him then. what if someone tried now? No, surely no one would try now... They had been though to much.

With an angry snort he bucked hard, both hind hooves landing on a tree. Why had it been them? Out of everyone in Helovia... Why had it been Torasin and his mother to die?! He kicked the tree again in anger. He looked to the starless sky, his eyes dark like the world around him. "It's not fair." He spoke allowed. "It's not fair that I have to be responsible for them." He snorted again. "I wasn't ready to be a parent... Why did you both have to go?!" He almost shouted the last part, frustrated. He wasn't ready to teach kids. He wasn't ready to show them right from wrong... But now he didn't have a choice.... He was the oldest, the natural choice for a caretaker. "Why didn't you fight back?" A question for both the golden paints he knew would never be answered. "They needed you, I NEEDED YOU!" He looked back down to the ground and kicked the tree again. "I'm not ready to be responsible for so many lives...."

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
cliff image by John and Tina Reid at gettyimages.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
To Much Responsibility [Kimber & Mirage] - by Aaron - 06-30-2013, 12:12 AM