the Rift

A passing note

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I was, once again, in the Threshold of the wonderful land. I made my hooves take high steps, for if not, I would sink in the damp mud. I was pitch black, you could see a single thing in sight. My horn waved out in front of me, making sure I wouldn't run into anything. The bright moon only shined through in a few spots, the trees blocked the entrance of the rest. I closed my eyes, there was nothing to see anyway. I slid to a stop, pinning my harks at the sound of another creature stepping through the mud. "Who are you?" I told the unseen animal in a steady voice, but it was rather soft, making sure not to spook it away. Once I saw a rather high patch of snow floating around, I knew it was another one of me. "Must you be blind too in this darkness" I spoke and stepped into the moon light, letting the creature see I was none to danger it. My coat seemed to sparkle in the soft light. I smiled and looked around at the trees that surrounded me. I remembered it like this perfectly. This is where me and Apollo met, though else where but in the some forest. There was light shining down and the snow was clean. There was no mud splashed across the ground and there was not a single dark cloud in the skies.

I hadn't seen Apollo in some time, not since he ventured me to the Edge where we met Kaj. The black and white handsome brute had disappeared after that. I haven't been too far inside the Edge, I've been exploring the rest of Helovia, yet to come to the Foothills where Apollo had said he lived. Now I'm back to the Threshold where I'm talking to some brute. He seems to be a, erm, champagne? I can't really see him, he isn't standing in the moon light. I'd rather wait for his name then give him mine so quickly. "Would you like a home? I can offer you to the Edge?" I smiled and nod to him, bobbing my head up and down. I was amazed when I look closer to the older brute, it seemed he had no horn coming out of his head. I wondered what he could fight with if he had no horn to guide him through. A smile was placed upon my muzzle as I looked to the stallion.

-----

@[Neko]
417 words

seed-of-beauty.deviantart.com | i-mi.deviantart.com | Kaydeniro.deviantart.com | xeverskies.deviantart.com
Coding To Baylee! <3

Messages In This Thread
A passing note - by Neko - 06-30-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: A passing note - by Antheia - 07-01-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: A passing note - by Neko - 07-04-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: A passing note - by Antheia - 07-07-2013, 02:44 AM