the Rift

[OPEN] Rapid Waters; Loki, Open

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
The waves were so peaceful, like music to my ears. I loved that sound the waves played for me and the waters reflected the bright moon perfectly. The moon was my only source of light, I was blind in this unseen darkness. At least I had a home to go to when I thought there was danger around. A sudden weird sound scared me, it sounded like a dolphin! I followed the sound of the creature until I was right close up to it and could see it’s shivering body in the light of the moon.

I frowned, it looked so sad and lonely. "Poor thing, are you lost?" I said as I tried to push it back into the ocean, but failed. I looked at the gray creature and laid down into the icy water, keeping the scared animal company. My muzzle touched the cold liquid and splashed it on the poor thing, knowing that it couldn’t survive without the water. I looked out into the dark ocean, hoping to find any fellow dolphins that might be waiting for the child. I turned back to cold creature and spoke in a soft voice, trying not to scare it. "You’re about like me aren’t you? No family to care for you or love you." A frown was placed along my muzzle. I sneezed and pinned my harks against my head. Great! I’m getting a cold. I looked to the dolphin and smiled.

I raised to my feet and started digging beside the dolphin, trying to make a passage way for the dolphin to swim of the shore. "I promise to get you out into the ocean, where you belong." I smiled at the creature and kept digging until I thought she was far enough for the dolphin to swim away on it’s own. I walked back to the shore near the dolphin and smirked. "Now all I need is someone to help me push you back out into the open blue. " I smiled at the gray figure, walking back into the shallow waters, splashing more water on the child.
________________________________________________________________________________
Actions || "Words" || Thoughts

ooc; Bleh, it sucks. xP This post is before SWP at the middle of the night. c:
tag; @[Loki], Open
word count; 352

Flower Credits

Messages In This Thread
Rapid Waters; Loki, Open - by Antheia - 06-30-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Rapid Waters; Loki, Open - by NPC - 06-30-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Rapid Waters; Loki, Open - by Loki - 07-06-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Rapid Waters; Loki, Open - by Antheia - 07-07-2013, 03:16 AM