the Rift

[OPEN] Take me, wash my sorrow away

Shajake Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

He had been fully aware of the fact that she was trying to escape from him. She was trying to get away from him, as if his new prescence and mind weren't good enough for her. If there had been flowers about, he might of plucked one in some brink of sanity and offered it to her as a prisoner and a spy. Yet there was none, and with one ear missing, black mane and tail having lost their sleekness, body showing scars that usually where never there from a battle that occured years ago, he is never surprised the little girl does not know how he is. Should he remind her?
"Oh AfriCA HONEY, don't you..youuuuu kno... knohw whooo I am? Wanna pick flow... flowers....?They'll be per...... perfec..... perfect PRISONERS." The voice that once seemed so easily used was gone, only to be replaced by more of the monster he was falling into it. What sanity he has inside of him is all being used up for this meeting. A healer could never heal him, the magic and shear power of a God could never return him to a normal man. No Missy, this is who I am. See the real truth?
His attention is sweft enough to go the bird, how it seemings untrusting of him. It is a meaningless creature to him, yet it stays near the girl; he has no form of attack to give it. At the moment, that is. Every motion it gives towards him to met with a growl. One that belongs to something demonic. He seems to have become a demon in the time since she has left. "Shut up, Bastard. I know the girl, but does she KNOW ME? Shajake."
A gaze stays over her body, looking over the details closer now. He knows she has lost weight and a wing. There will revenge for her later on, just not at this moment. She needs to remember.
Beside the stallion, standing alone and only inside of the madman's mind, Scinfaxi stands alone. He holds no hateful words to make the man lunge out alone at him. By this time, Scinfaxi is wishing to have ways to speak to others other than Shajake. He'd use the power just to tell Africa this is not the man she knew before, but he's still in there. You just got to dig about.
Shajake is busy attempting not to kill the bird. It swoops down towards him, and in pure instinct alone, he lunges upwards with his teeth barred in attempts to attack the bird. A growl falls forth from his lips before he comes back to ground, returning empty handed. He wouldn't hurt the bird, never in front of Africa.
One chuckle falls out of him before another piano note is hit. A high note that makes him cringe before remembering the happiness she had. Her actions tell him it must be gone. The Basin seems to spoil everything it could get it's hands on. He frowns, it comes out in a frighening way. This is who he is now.
He takes a step towards her, this time going out to brush his muzzle against her shoulder. If the bird touches him, it would be in the end of the starry bird in a heartbeat. There is never a care in the world for it. Another wave of maddening laughter falls from him as he looks at the missing wing again. 'It is bad, isn't it, Sir?' The laughter doesn't seem to end, and above their heads, on the cliff, stands The Unknown. Red eyes fall from their sockets, the black body is has falls to ashes. It rains down upon him, and it must signify the death of The Unknown altogether. The being that was created by his mind has died, now Scinfaxi will see himself die off in near time as the man becomes more and more insane. For when you're insane, since when do you need friends?
The ashes topple about from the cliff and falls upon him in only in his mind. The Schizophrenia has taken such an effect to him that it is there everyday, every breathing second, inside every dream. At one point he dreamed of Africa, thinking of his actions around her. Those actions won't be here today, as for today, she is going to learn what she didn't learn at their first meeting.
They always say second time is the charm.
A large, musclar head is brought back towards her own, muzzle moving close enough to her ear to brush it, yet he doesn't go to touch her. That is not his goal at the moment. A single whisper falls from his jaw, and he lets it fall into her ears.
"Have you missed me, old friend?"
To him, she is not a friend. It is only a saying to mess with her head a bit. He might have started becoming a mad scientist at some point, but no, he is a man who belongs behind barred windows and is given medication through a straw when he sips from a strawberry flavoured drink that strangely has the hint of paste in it every morning. Inside would be twenty different medications. In the afternoons, he would wheeled out for a few moments of relaxation and fresh air. 'It's for the better of his mind. It'll allow him to relax and think he is still some place nice', they shall say when questioned by the family that never exists. They're all dead, he'll scream from the inside of his padded cell while held in his straight jacket. He'd fit in perfectly with the other psycho's.
He draws his head away from her ear, never touching her body. It cames back in front of her own head, green eyes filled to the brink with insanity and mad laughter. His teeth are closed strongly, but the frightening sounds of his mad laughter bounces off the walls of the cliff and around them. 'Where have you been all this time?' is the only thought that can pass through his head with some sanity.

"talk talk talk"

“BUT THE TRUTH IS A DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD; ITS A DANGEROUS THING." - MICHAEL SCOTT .

Messages In This Thread
Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-01-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-01-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-01-2013, 05:45 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-01-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-01-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Voodoo - 07-02-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-11-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-12-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Voodoo - 07-15-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-17-2013, 07:53 PM